**~ Flashpoints [Hard] & Operations Strategy Video Guides

So since I hit 50 I've decided to make strategy videos for content in SW:TOR because I found there was no real good guides at the time.

As I've gone through Flashpoints & Operations, I've been compiling video footage and having written strategy guides through the encounter. I'll add more as I get it!

Hope this helps, enjoy!~

Flashpoints [Hard Modes]:

Sith Side - Mercenary View

- New!

- Includes bugged Revan strat

Sith Side - Juggernaut View

- Includes bugged Revan strat

Operations:

Eternity Vault .. coming soon.

- New!

- New!

- New!

Thumbs up my videos & subscribe! :eek:

Edited by Bareyn

good videos.. nice music choice... i think you might need to revisit the font type and colors though its a bit hard to read at some parts and you do have some spelling errors in there but its nothing huge.

Good job though need more people like you around these parts

good videos.. nice music choice... i think you might need to revisit the font type and colors though its a bit hard to read at some parts and you do have some spelling errors in there but its nothing huge.

Good job though need more people like you around these parts

Haha, I'll look into it. Apologies if it's hard to read. I went through the videos before uploading just to make sure I didn't have errors and it was readable, but I guess since I made it, it was easier for me to oversee those things. I'll make note for future videos.

Thanks for the input & compliment. :] <3~

Edited by Bareyn

*sigh* and again, empire only. *grumble* are there no reps put there -___-?

/offtopic

Nice videos though, thank you for sharing :)

:[ I apologize! I'd tell you one day when I level a republic toon, I'll make more videos, but by then I'm sure someone else would have beaten me to it or everyone can speed run them all.

If anyone knows if some awesome Republic side videos, let me know so I can add them to this thread!

I'll be doing hard mode version of the new Flashpoint that has been released, so expect a guide video to that this weekend.

Also will be working on an Eternity Vault (hopefully) video, and the rest of the new content release in Karagga's Palace.

Thanks for all the positive responses to my guides. :]