Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lol Looks like devs got early start on the weekend.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Lol Looks like devs got early start on the weekend.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Andryah
07.03.2013 , 07:04 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaywinnit View Post
The same collection system that doesn't work as they described it in interviews? After all, according to thier interviews, you only need Revan's mask to get Revan's mask on all your characters.

So, I guess the surprise with the collections system, is that they don't know how it works?
Just can't let that go can you? This has nothing to do with the topic. You need to be over in the "they lied to us" threads.
Current use of smartphones and computers have already become such a part of who we are to which he sees them as an extension of everyday life that makes us “cyborgs. Further, AI is a serious potential risk to the future of humanity.
- Elon Musk

Superman_AZ
07.03.2013 , 07:10 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by ZionHalcyon View Post
So you mean to tell me then that you guys will actually generate emails for this possibly this friday? Or over the weekend?

Because I got news for ya, if it hits Monday and they still aren't out - you've officially missed your window for "Around the 4th of July"

At least as far as most players are likely concerned, I'd wager.
"around the 4th" could mean anytime from Jun 29th til July 9th. It's a ballpark figure + or - 4 or 5 days. Most likely, we will get a response early next week. I'm thinking emails out late Monday or midday Tuesday.
"Be yourself, no one can ever tell you you're doing it wrong." ~ James Leo Herlihy

Kaywinnit
07.03.2013 , 08:12 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Just can't let that go can you? This has nothing to do with the topic. You need to be over in the "they lied to us" threads.
You're the one who mentioned how they surprised us with the collections system.. Just trying to clarify what constitutes a good surprise among the White Knight crowd....
Mal: Well look at this, appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoe: Big Damn Heroes, Sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

AlexThomasG
07.03.2013 , 08:39 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Supeben View Post
One day they will. After we are all gone.
Feel free to leave now. This game would a million times better if all the elitist complainers just left.

AlexThomasG
07.03.2013 , 08:41 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Elrood View Post
I really wish BioWare would stop announcing things ahead of time. I really wish there was less communication, for this exact reason. I wish I could use the community forums for a game I love without being convinced that the majority of the player base is trash.

Anyone who is legitimately upset about this is a piece of **** who seriously needs to get their priorities in order.
well said!

DkSharktooth
07.03.2013 , 10:19 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Nope! We are still here in the office, although I am pretty eager to get to some grillin'!

Just as a reminder, we said the subscriber appreciation would be *around* the 4th of July, not necessarily on it

-eric
I predict more fireworks and ingame pet/title.

CrazyMcGee
07.04.2013 , 12:53 AM | #57
Lol, I do my fair share of complaining on here, but guys... this is a nice extra surprise thing. Let's not suck the joy out of it please.

It'll happen when it happens. And it could be like Santa... maybe it only goes to those who are the nice list! (So I'm screwed.... )

MuratReis
07.04.2013 , 01:00 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
subscriber appreciation
-eric
? You mean the ability to use emotes you paid for? (If you go F2P you can no longer use your emotes.)
''Ralph McQuarrie is the gentle giant of the Star Wars Universe.'' George Lucas

Kesphin
07.04.2013 , 02:04 AM | #59
Around(TM) =/= Soon(TM)

OddballEasyEight
07.04.2013 , 06:20 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by MuratReis View Post
? You mean the ability to use emotes you paid for? (If you go F2P you can no longer use your emotes.)
Wouldnt that be "f2p appreciation"?
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.