Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lol Looks like devs got early start on the weekend.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Lol Looks like devs got early start on the weekend.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

GorZie
07.04.2013 , 06:28 AM | #61
I guess we get 1 cartel coin for each legacy point we gained!

That would baffle me: and I would run both fleets for an hour shouting respect!

evodude
07.04.2013 , 06:36 AM | #62
would luv a wee pet tbh, be more than happy with that, heck id be happy with more free fireworks lol im easily please though and dont expect anything past my sub so if i get freebies on top of it no matter what it is im happy

Benfynyn
07.04.2013 , 08:12 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
You're that vindictive that you'd actually do that huh? Because he's asking about something he was told he'd receive "around" this time, you would single him out for 'punishment'? If I was a Dev, I'd deliver on what I promised and get my work done as close to "on time" as I could...and not get caught up in petty crap like this.
You got my vote. Vote TUXs for Dev!
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post

After some investigation, it appears that there was some miscommunication between teams and this patch note was not intended to be included in this last patch.

Kesphin
07.04.2013 , 08:47 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by evodude View Post
would luv a wee pet tbh, be more than happy with that, heck id be happy with more free fireworks lol im easily please though and dont expect anything past my sub so if i get freebies on top of it no matter what it is im happy
Oh yeah! Hit me harder, I like it, come on! Harder!

Fanboys...

Alec_Fortescue
07.04.2013 , 09:36 AM | #65
I just noticed a bag of fireworks for "only" 10 cartel coins. Is this it?

SpaniardInfinity
07.04.2013 , 09:37 AM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by Superman_AZ View Post
"around the 4th" could mean anytime from Jun 29th til July 9th. It's a ballpark figure + or - 4 or 5 days. Most likely, we will get a response early next week. I'm thinking emails out late Monday or midday Tuesday.
Or they may just be using Valve Time.
Aux "Spaniard" Wargarde (Rank 2400+ Combat Medic) | Reighner the Relentless (Conqueror Bodyguard)
The Generalissimo Legacy
<Uncensored>

Cyberwoman
07.04.2013 , 09:57 AM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
I just noticed a bag of fireworks for "only" 10 cartel coins. Is this it?
I noticed that too, but I think it may have more to do with 4th of July, the American celebration.

Very interested to see what this benefit will be. I have been a subscribe since I started playing well over a year ago, and I cant say I have ever really felt that my money was wasted. I like to support my favorite MMO, and have the freedom to do what I want without having to buy things first.
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The Fourth Doctor, Doctor Who
Chinbu, Hekit, Shieye, Hunk'a, Bi'song, Paign'ton, Ga'vin, Char-bi
Griffa, Ga'athei, Valamist , V'woolf, Equ'mar, No'lara, Vampora

TrillOG-
07.04.2013 , 10:08 AM | #68
/badtimetopostonforums

Ayelinna
07.04.2013 , 10:19 AM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by ZionHalcyon View Post
So you mean to tell me then that you guys will actually generate emails for this possibly this friday? Or over the weekend?

Because I got news for ya, if it hits Monday and they still aren't out - you've officially missed your window for "Around the 4th of July"

At least as far as most players are likely concerned, I'd wager.
4th of July.....2016!!

Tyrloch
07.04.2013 , 10:43 AM | #70
Hate to be nit-picky but "around" the 4th would mean there is just as much chance of it happening before the 4th as after. Obviously they had no intention of releasing it before the 4th, so they didn't really mean "around" the 4th, what they meant was "after" the 4th. And, they actually said around the 4th of July weekend.