This is what happens when the leaderboards go down........

septru

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://imgur.com/a/kF6MsK0

And this is just the kid that was too lazy to hide the toon.

Omeglul. ded af.

Thank you bioware.

Not entirely sure who "just the kid that was too lazy" is supposed to be because that's 5 different people that u circled? Also, do u think Shadow tanking is hard with all the meme tanks that queue? At least 90% of the names u circled have been there for like 6 months, didn't just appear m8.

Also Prum, if you wanna call people out for cheating lets, get some proof. Like what's going on here? https://imgur.com/a/Solewy8

Not entirely sure who "just the kid that was too lazy" is supposed to be because that's 5 different people that u circled? Also, do u think Shadow tanking is hard with all the meme tanks that queue? At least 90% of the names u circled have been there for like 6 months, didn't just appear m8.

Also Prum, if you wanna call people out for cheating lets, get some proof. Like what's going on here? https://imgur.com/a/Solewy8

Oof. Exposed

Because Kieth needs to be send screenshots of literally 5 seconds of effort.

Browsing through leaderboards is hard.

https://imgur.com/a/kF6MsK0

he literally does though

he's the lead producer or whatever, not the swtor hacking police. put in some effort if you want him to meet you half way, none of this is even remotely his job description

Edited by yellow_

Some guy that backfilled or exploited for that high rating on multiple toons. What's ironic is that OP himself is known to have backfilled for his current top 3.

Backfilled after backfills were fixed. Kappa. :rak_02: All you have to do is look at when I gained all my rating, but I guess it's easier to explain something you don't understand, skill, with hacks and accusations. But by all means, please report me to Bioware, if that's what you believe. Make sure to send your evidence and screenshots too.

Btw, 2 top 3s.

Edited by septru

I don't remember that match. I might have been forced pushed up there and was taking the opportunity to vote kick a thrower. I dont remember. But you can't win from up there. Acid hits up there relatively early.

Why is prum of all people complaining about people cheesing and cheating their way to top 3? It's like if Bernie Madoff started complaining about fraudulent business practices... like sweetie, pipe down :rolleyes: Edited by SlimeyDoom

You people need to calm down and maybe stop taking this game so seriously ?

I mean it's a frickin' game ?....

Get over yourselves... Cheating is part of every competition. People cheat... and are tempted to cheat. No matter what Bioware does there always will be ways to cheat.

Did this game ever have one season where the top leader boards weren't 50% full shady people who got their ratings by questionable means ? I seriously doubt that and if Bioware did nothing back then, they certainly won't do anything now... Like guy has 1750+ after 20 wins... oh come on.. he has good friends on his server.:cool:

Enjoy the game... and stop over analyzing what everyone does in ranked. Those who you are complaining about will continue to cheat in ranked no matter how many threads you open about it.

There's no way he gets banned, he pays for enough subs with his bots to have bought immunity.

Again, do I know you? Its interesting that people talk about me, but they have NO idea who they are talking about.

Its like if I would hear someone say Joe is an idiot. I don't know Joe, I don't know if he is an idiot, but I will go on forums and say that Joe is an idiot, just cause I heard it somewhere......

Again, do I know you? Its interesting that people talk about me, but they have NO idea who they are talking about.

Its like if I would hear someone say Joe is an idiot. I don't know Joe, I don't know if he is an idiot, but I will go on forums and say that Joe is an idiot, just cause I heard it somewhere......

You never understand when to shut up, don't you?

Even after admitting yourself that you cheated your way through achievements by using multiple bots in regs, gsf and ranked for elo.

At this point you should have realized the whole community knows you're a meme, just like your Sentinel guide.

You should walk on the tip of your feet and hope no one recognizes you and what you have done, not linking your achievement list in your avatar.

You're everything a player would never like to be: arrogant, with zero situational awareness, deluded and terribly bad at playing.

You're just lucky that somehow cheaters like you can still play on SWTOR. In any other game you'd be left with nothing.

Edited by TheDramaKing