question about the new stuff

conedeke

Open your interface editor and you'll see the disabled bars. They're red. Click them.

In the configure window, you'll see a checkbox labeled "enable," and once you click this.. it will show up.

Read the patch notes and watch the videos for the rest of your questions.

thanks id have never figured that out, thats more complicated then clicking a button though.

i was just curious what the legacy thing is, id heard about it when i last played but nobody knew what it was i guess since i never got an answer. if its something i get at higher level i guess ill figure it out then, did they add any new pvp rewards? i havent bothered with the story mode since i got spaceship.

When you first log in and you see a single button bar, there is a nice shortcut. If you know where the button lock icon is on the left side of the bar, right above it is another icon (looks like a plus sign maybe). Click this, it brings up a list of the three default interface layouts including the expanded button bar.

The nice thing about this is it includes other schemes you may have created. Say you created a great interface layout for a character, by using the above method, you can select that characters interface layout and inherit it. No need to remember exactely what you did on another character