2014 Community Cantina Tour Locations

CourtneyWoods

Hi everyone!

Along with describing Pez in great detail, we promised on our stream last week to give you a list of the locations we have planned for the Community Cantina Tour this year. Below is the list of locations as well as the estimated date time frame for the events. As always, when we are closer to the event we will post a blog with further details for that Cantina Tour - until then these are subject to change!

• Atlanta, GA - February 28th

• Boulder, CO - March 21-23rd

• Boston, MA (PAX East) - April 11-13th

• Vancouver, Canada - May 23-25th

• Los Angeles, CA (E3) - June 10-12th

• San Diego, CA (SDCC) - July 24-27th

• Cologne, Germany (Gamescom) - August 13-17th

• Seattle, WA (PAX Prime) - August 30th - September 2nd

• New York, NY (NYCC) - October 9-12th

• Las Vegas, NV - November 7-9th

• Austin, TX - November 21-23rd

We look forward to seeing some of you at these events!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol no one ever comes to florida.

Right? I get that we're a crazy state and that our Governor kind of looks like Voldemort if he had his nose back, but still.

I'd really like to see some action here in Florida.

I mean honestly Orlando would be perfect for such an event...

Edited by Seymour

Are you guys ever going to come to Eastern Canada? Like, Toronto? You know, the fifth largest city in North America. That continent that Canada is in fact part of.

Geez.

They finally have an event in Canada, like so many wanted, and people are still not happy.

I will take a Vancouver Cantina Tour. It will allow me to actually take a vacation :)

Not much good if your in the UK

There's a lot of cities in the US that are just as far from scheduled US tours as the UK to Germany. Just saying.:rolleyes:

Minneapolis, MN to Boulder, CO: 928.599 Miles

London to Cologne: 365.948miles

Edited by ViciousFett

Hop a flight to Frankfurt. Then drive 2 hours, or take a train, to cologne.

Hell I live in Germany and it will be a longer trip for me. I have to drive 6 hours to get there

What a bizzare comment

Your your right nobody should complain about a plane trip across a continent :rolleyes: just hop on a flight to Germany for a few days no big deal :rolleyes:

There are french, US , Euro English and German servers. All should have access to cantina events if they are going to do these

At the very least they should have an online event for those who dont have one anywhere near them

Edited by bannsider

What a bizzare comment

Your your right nobody should complain about a plane trip across a continent :rolleyes: just hop on a flight to Germany for a few days no big deal :rolleyes:

There are french, US , Euro English and German servers. All should have access to cantina events if they are going to do these

At the very least they should have an online event for those who dont have one anywhere near them

I don't know where you're from but flights within Europe are generally very cheap. I fly to London a few times a year and never pay more than 100€ for a ticket.

Also cologne is a beautiful city. Would be worth it even without gamescom