>>>Bastion Server Official Progression Thread<<<

Stormrayn

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you all on The Bastion?

Nope, most of the decent players from the decent guilds that are left that i talk to from harbinger and pot5. but i was the one with the strats so with the right people we could easily do the same. So no more methodical? After Ambient you guys were the only hope. sad..

I think that's a guild that he made up. I'm pretty sure I saw a picture whererr he had merciless guild tag and no one else did. Not sure who brought him on their run.

When people talk and know not what they speak of, Prime example.

Nope, most of the decent players from the decent guilds that are left that i talk to from harbinger and pot5. but i was the one with the strats so with the right people we could easily do the same. So no more methodical? After Ambient you guys were the only hope. sad..

Most of Methodical went to raid WoW. A few went to GW2, etc. Myself and some others have made our way back here and are now raiding with Level Capped.

So yes, no more Methodical in SWTOR (unless you count my alt that is holding it). But we'll be streaming, PTS testing and all that still.

Most of Methodical went to raid WoW. A few went to GW2, etc. Myself and some others have made our way back here and are now raiding with Level Capped.

So yes, no more Methodical in SWTOR (unless you count my alt that is holding it). But we'll be streaming, PTS testing and all that still.

Wish i could say the same for ambient, yeah well word is their[LC] healers are good, but dps are laughable and tanks are meh. so atleast you bring in some dps. (what everyone tells me, ppl take offense i honestly could care less)

Edited by Okuy

Wish i could say the same for ambient, yeah well word is their[LC] healers are good, but dps are laughable and tanks are meh. so atleast you bring in some dps. (what everyone tells me, ppl take offense i honestly could care less)

I've raided with some truly phenomenal players over the years and I'm quite happy where I am now, if that tells you anything :)

We're way off topic though. See you all on Makeb in (hopefully) a few weeks.

It finally happened for us! After getting our new tanking situation in order we had to recruit a new dps to take the place of a BiS sorc dps. Not really an easy task to do on this server, it seems. Tonight Interdictor's 8m killed Warlord Kephess on Nightmare Mode for the first time! mark us down for 4/4, please!

Check out our kill video:

Our guys put in a lot of hard work learning every tiny mechanic of this fight and even though we got our first kill tonight it wasn't without it's own let down, however, as we saw a 1% Kephess wipe on the last pull with time remaining for the title and had to pick ourselves back up again and pretend we didn't all just see him kill 6 people with only 25k hp left.

Here is a video of that hair-pulling wipe:

So next week, we're back at it for what may be the last week to get the title int he current tier!

And as always, you can find our guild screenshot and codex shot posted over at our guild website: http://SeeYouNextTuesday.GuildLaunch.com (though to be perfectly honest, I think the Codex/Achievement screenshots are going away next expansion, since we take video of all our kills now.)

Edited by LeenPonyD

It finally happened for us! After getting our new tanking situation in order we had to recruit a new dps to take the place of a BiS sorc dps. Not really an easy task to do on this server, it seems. Tonight Interdictor's 8m killed Warlord Kephess on Nightmare Mode for the first time! mark us down for 4/4, please!

Nice job man, gratz. Hope you get the title before 2.0. Good luck!

Nice job man, gratz. Hope you get the title before 2.0. Good luck!

Thanks a lot! We're determined to get it next week. Just too bad someone we know has to take his vacation then...

Sorry to hear about your toon name change too Captain, that's BS if I ever heard it!

They will waste their time doing a name change like that when your name wasn't hurting anyone, but they won't take five seconds to reset my sorc's name so I can delete my lvl 1 alt Zia and get rid of the ascii a in my name.

Cartel Market Name Changes in 2013! I'm starting the campaign, right here!!

Edited by LeenPonyD

Thanks a lot! We're determined to get it next week. Just too bad someone we know has to take his vacation then...

Sorry to hear about your toon name change too Captain, that's BS if I ever heard it!

They will waste their time doing a name change like that when your name wasn't hurting anyone, but they won't take five seconds to reset my sorc's name so I can delete my lvl 1 alt Zia and get rid of the ascii a in my name.

Haha thx, it's all good, was bitter at first, but not everyone gets the chance to mix things up by changing their name so I'll just "relish the opportunity"? (I'm Ron Burgundy?)

Blame my wife and kids, they do not understand the importance of SWTOR!

• 2 weeks later...
Don't you guys have like 30 memebers? I mean you can't come up with 8 raid spots out of all of that? Some bosses is better then no bosses in the end. That's all we did just took the 8 people who were 55 and on. Take a look at our progression photos that gourp has like 3 people from our EC NiM team. None the less good luck on Friday. Will see you all come TFB NiM (knowing Bioware should be sometime at the end of August) :D