<Umbra Bellator> Recruiting!

Paravix

Umbra Bellator

New guild made by a core group of friends is looking to recruit and fill its ranks to start running Ops in the very near future. We aim to build a Fun,friendly and helpfull community and to do weekly Ops and daily FP's, Heroics and warzones (ranked/unranked) with a casual look on things.

We have our own Discord wich is active every day.

Are you interested in being part of a brand new and hopefully fastgrowing community? Come have a chat and join the ranks today! Everyone is Welcome and anyone can give you a guildinvite so just ask :jawa_wink:

GM: Vomitrax

Officer: Shenobie

Hey guys!

I was just wondering if your guild has any entry requirements at all? I only ask because I'm currently level 35 (only started playing a week ago :rolleyes: ) and I'm fairly new to MMO's in general. That said, I'd love to group up with you if possible and get stuck into the multiplayer content that swtor has to offer.

Thanks in advance for any info :)

Hello!

No we dont have any requirements, everyone is welcome be it levelers, PvE,PvP, social.

Our aim is to build an active fun and helpfull community where you can find people for whatever activity you want to do.

We also have a discord wich you can join but if you dont want to thats fine aswell, it will only be obligated for Ops when we start doing those:rak_03: