Do you think and want to able to get Satele and Marr as companions in 6.2.

LanceDefender

Yeah. I prefer Marr too of course. But he is extra crispy now so making him a companion is bit toughter, but still possible regardless. Unfortunately I don't think Bioware will do him a companion and don't think he will appear after 6.2.

Satele is more possibly to become companion and that'd be cool even more that Satele is more neutral Jedi rather than lightside. That could lead to many interesting stuff. We don't know in what condition is Satele now and if she survives what are chances she will be the same person as she was before? I'd be not much suprised if she would be after 6.2 more dark side person.

Whatever she become I want her and Marr in my Alliance! There are at least two places in Odessen where they could stand as other npc XD 3 if we count that room when destroyed Eternal Throne/Panel is located.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a feeling it will come down to saving Satele or killing her --

and sorry, but if it is between her, Kira or Scourge -- I will take the other two over Satele (sorry my love Theron);

but a Jedi master often gives their life for another or others (at least so far)

Edited by Tashia

Nah, I love collecting companions even if I don't use almost any of them. I mean you call it "head canon", so it gives me feeling and thoughts that my Alliance is becoming more stronger and stronger even if I won't see that ever.

Also it gives me more companions to use someday maybe and I resect companions that are later located in Odessen base like Jakarro so it means for I'll always invite him to Alliance.

So yeah, I want Satele and Marr as companions and hopefully Kira and Scourge as well. And these also increase my hype for that patch. It is really interesting and wondering what will happen in both Satele and Mando FP.