Best "Lore" Race for a class?

Noobishlord

I saw this on the GameFAQs Board, and thought I'd bring it over here. So, in your honest opinion, which BASE race do you think fits the class the best?

Jedi Knight - Human ("Basic" Class, "Basic" Race)

Jedi Consular - Miralukan (Force seeing race)

Trooper - Zabrak (Tough, stubborn, resilient race, perfect trooper material)

Smuggler - Human (Han Solo, eat your heart out.)

Sith Warrior - Sith Pureblood (Any explanation needed here?)

Sith Inquisitor - Human (A human planet taken over is quite logical. A lot of in-game slaves are human.)

Bounty Hunter - Cyborg (Something about a cybernetically enhanced human just makes sense.)

Imperial Agent - Chiss (They just seem to fit the class and story the best.)

Your turn now. Feel free to disagree with me. This is a PERSONAL choice, after all.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jedi Knight - Human

Jedi Consular - Any default republic race excluding cyborg

Trooper - Human/Zabrak/Cyborg

Smuggler - Human/Cyborg (Just because of the voice acting.) My rattataki looks good, but doesn't fit the voice.

Sith Warrior - Sith Pureblood/Zabrak (Darth Maul was no inquisitor shadow lightning jockey)

Sith Inquisitor - Female, yes I said it. Nearly any race, but would prefer Rattataki/Zabrak

Bounty Hunter - Cyborg /Rattataki

Imperial Agent - Chiss (You'd think they would stick out too much for an agent. Though I think they designed the class with them in mind.)

Edited by Hambunctious

Jedi Knight: Human

Jedi Consular: Miraluka

Trooper: Human or Cyborg

Smuggler: Human

Sith Warrior: Pureblood

Sith Inquisitor: Anything other than human or pureblood

Bounty Hunter: Human or Cyborg

Imperial Agent: Chiss

Jedi Knight - Miralukan (I see Jedi Knights AND Consulars as perfect for the Miralukans. They have no eyes, they SEE with the force. That alone just makes them amazing imo for Jedi lore.)

Jedi Consular - Miralukan (See Above)

Smuggler - Human (Humans seem like the only race normal enough for this class.)

Trooper - Zabrak/Rattataki (Zabrak/Rattataki are all about combat, valor, and resilience. They fit trooper perfectly to me.)

Bounty Hunter - Cyborg (It just feels right. A Bounty Hunter that is cybernetically enhanced to be the perfect hunter.)

Imperial Agent - Chiss/Human (Either or for this one, they both fit into Imperial Intelligence quite nicely and I have one of each.)

Sith Warrior - Sith Pureblood (Being a Sith Warrior is all about coming from a long line of nobility. Obvious.)

Sith Inquisitor - Human or Twi'lek. My mental image is usually of a female as well.

I saw this on the GameFAQs Board, and thought I'd bring it over here. So, in your honest opinion, which BASE race do you think fits the class the best?

Sith Inquisitor - Human (A human planet taken over is quite logical. A lot of in-game slaves are human.)

Bounty Hunter - Cyborg (Something about a cybernetically enhanced human just makes sense.)

Your turn now. Feel free to disagree with me. This is a PERSONAL choice, after all.

Spot on except for SI, i thin Rattataki is more fitting.

Knight: Human or Miraluka, but I also think Zabrak fits pretty well (Knight is the most fitting Zabrak Jedi, anyway, even if Zabrak's not the most fitting Knight).

Consular: Miraluka or Mirialan, the Force-centric races.

Trooper: I agree Zabrak is best here.

Smuggler: Twi'lek. No, really. Especially female. It's a perfect template for an escaped slave or unscrupulous playboy, and when you make your whole living on being overlooked or underestimated it helps a lot to be a species everyone looks down on.

Warrior: Zabrak or Sith. Zabrak's a bit of a stretch with the bloodline thing, but they're accorded higher respect in the Empire than other aliens at least, and of course, there's Maul to consider.

Inquisitor: I think Rattataki works best here, but anything other than Human/Zabrak/Sith/Cyborg/Chiss fits; bringing over a Mirialan or Miraluka via Legacy makes for a good story.

Bounty Hunter: Human or Cyborg, though Zabrak works too. Chiss seem too... orderly, and it seems like there's too much prejudice for any of the other races to make a good living in the Empire in a freelance job.

Operative: Human or Chiss. Human makes more sense but the class concept is clearly drawn from Thrawn, so much like the Zabrak Warrior there's a lore-based exemption.

... huh. Zabrak gets around, eh? And I don't even like them much in this game. (The tattoos are just sad, especially pub side.)

Edited by Quething

BH- Zabrak; tough, resilient, brave enough to take on a jedi 1v1

Warrior- Pureblood. period.

Inquisitor- Twi'lek, a commonly enslaved race for their beauty, so possible descendant of Tulak horde if an ancestor was a combine to their master

Agent- Chiss. The Hoth storyline makes more sense with Chiss

Jedi Knight - Human (basic, like you said)

Jedi Consular - Miralukan (Force seeing race- like you said)

Trooper - Zabrak (Tough, stubborn, resilient race, perfect trooper material- like you said)

Smuggler - nothing seems to fit it, really

Sith Warrior - Sith Pureblood (DURRRRRRR)

Sith Inquisitor - Rattataki (Believe it or not, it fits lore and the story PERFECTLY)

Bounty Hunter - again an oddball- I would say Rattataki, Zabrak, or Cyborg

Imperial Agent - Chiss (Everything about them screams imperial intelligence)

Jedi Knight - Human

Jedi Consular - Miralukan

Trooper - Cyborg or Human

Smuggler - Mirialan

Sith Warrior - Sith Pureblood

Sith Inq - Zabrak (Darth Maul, Double Bladed, ...)

Bounty Hunter - Cyborg

Imperial Agent - Chiss or Rattataki

Edited by jonmcooper

Jedi Knight - Human/Miraluka

Jedi Consular - Human/Miraluka

Smuggler - Any Republic race exception Miraluka

Trooper - Any Republic race exception Miraluka

Sith Warrior - Cyborg (Vader anyone?)/Pureblood

Sith Inquisitor - Assassin - Zabrak/Sorceror - Twi'lek

Imperial Agent - Chiss/Human

Bounty Hunter - Rattataki, Cyborg, Human, Zabrak, Twi'lek, Mirialan

• 2 months later...

I think that Twi'lek would be best for Inquisitor because aren't Twi'leks like the lowest race in the Empire? It would make sense because most of them are enslaved in the Empire.

Jedi Knight - Cyborg. Don't see why this needed unlocking considering there's plenty of them in canon, and as a frontline fighter you're bound to get hurt more than the others. Oh fine, if BASE I'm going with Human.

Jedi Consular - Miraluka, natural affinity with the Force. And while I don't know much of Mirialians, they seem to have an affinity to it too.

Trooper - Human or Zabrak, for their Leadership/Loyalty (heh) social skills.

Smuggler - Human. See plenty of Mirialian ones too.

Sith Warrior - Sith Pureblood (if Dark Side) or Human/Cyborg (both Dark and Light)

Sith Inquisitor - pretty much every race, but Rattataki and Twi'leks would fit with the slave storyline the best.

Bounty Hunter - Human or Zabrak, especially if you're going the Mandalorian way.

Imperial Agent - seems to me a whole class dedicated to our blue boys and girls, the Chiss.

Jedi Knight: Human or Mirialan

Jedi Consular: Human, Miraluka or Mirialan

Trooper: Human, Mirialan, Zabrak

Smuggler: Mirialan (Hylo Viz, all that. I dunno. My character's face fits his voice)

Sith Warrior: Human, Sith Pureblood

Sith Inquisitor: Twi'lek (true underdog)

Bounty Hunter: Human, Cyborg (I don't feel like Chiss would fit but w.e.)

Imperial Agent: Human, Chiss

• 1 month later...

The Galactic Republic....

Jedi Knight - Human

Jedi Consular - Miraluka/Twi'lek

Trooper - Cyborg/Human/Rattataki

Smuggler - Human

The Sith Empire....

Sith Warrior - Cyborg/Sith Pureblood/Human

Sith Inquisitor - Zabrak/Twi'lek/Rattataki

Bounty Hunter - Human/Rattataki

Imperial Agent - Chiss/Human

These are all IMO....i fell like these are the best fits for each class :)

jedi knigh:type 2 human male guardian dps (female sounds WAY too immature)

jedi consular:type 2 zabrak male shadow dps,type 2 twi'lek female sage healer

trooper:type2/3 human male commando healer/dps,type 2 zabrak male vanguard tank

smuggler:type 2 human male gunslinger,type 1 zabrak/twi'lek female scoundrel healer

sith warrior:type 2 zabrak male jugg tank,type 2/3 pureblood/human male marauder

sith inquisitor:type 2 male pureblood (they can be enslaved too) sorcerer dps,type 1/2 female zabrak/human sorcerer healer

bounty hunter:type 2/3 human male merc dps,type 2 zabrak female PT dps

agent:type 2 human male operative healer,type 2 chiss male sniper,type 1/2 human/chiss female sniper

can't be more accurate.

(all imo ofc)

Edited by _biddan_

Jedi Knight - Human

Jedi Consular - Miralukan/Mirialan

Trooper - Zabrak

Smuggler - Human/Twi'lek (I always pictured the smuggler as a female Twi'lek. The voice fits her perfectly if you take the right face option. I can't remember it atm but I think it was the first option on character creation.)

Sith Warrior - Sith Pureblood

Sith Inquisitor - Human/Rattataki

Bounty Hunter - Human/Cyborg

Imperial Agent - Human/Chiss

I tend to identify with my characters alot so...

Trooper - Human, Body Type 3

Smuggler - Human, Body Type 3 (tried BT2, lasted to level 15 and couldn't take the "narrow shoulders" anymore, rerolled as a BT3 :))

Knight - Human, Body Type 3

Consular - Human, Body Type 2 (I was worried about this one, but with the right clothes the "narrow shoulders" problem is not noticeable :)).

Bounty Hunter - Human, Body Type 3

Agent - Cyborg, Body Type 2 (he is an agent, the cybernitic implants came with the job)

Warrior - Sith Pureblood, Body Type 3

Inquisitor - Sith Pureblood, Body Type 2 (family was desgraced and he ended up in slavery, his Force sensitivity removed him from slavery)

As you can see, very much "human" or "human-like" all the way. :)

For now I will answer only Imperial side:

Warrior -- Sith Pureblood, no questions.

Agent -- Cyborg, this class is perfect match for that race.

Now things get complicated and not so clear:

Inquisitor -- Human, they go from one end to another in social status.

BH -- Ok, this is about whatever you want to be. Since Cyborg took Agent I suppose could go Chiss :p

• 1 month later...

Smuggler: Gunslinger- Human, Fits best with scrawny size, which is a must for Smug. (BT 1-2)

Scoundrel- Twilek, Any race fits well here, they seem to be sneaky which just yells "Alien" to me, idk

Jedi Knight: Guardian: Zabrak - Seems very tough, fits Guardian well (BT 2-3)

Sentinel: Mirialan or Miraluka, See's through the force

Consular: Shadow: Mirialan, like the Alien Shadow fit a lot (BT 2)

Sage: Human, I like human fr most healing classes

Trooper: Commando: Zabrak-Seems very tough to me, a must for Troopers (BT 3)

Vanguard: Human: Human for healer is very good combo, seems rough n tuff, I ike human for that

EMPIYA

Bounty Hunter: Merc- Cyborg- Merc seems very Hi Tech to me, Cyborg fits that role well. My Main xD (BT 2-3)

Powertech- Rattataki- Great fit with BT-3 Powertech

Sith Warrior: Marauder-Pureblood, Duh (BT 2-3) 2 For Marauder, 3 For Jugg

Juggernaut- Pureblood, Duh

Sith Inquisitor: Assassin- Twi'lek or Zabrak I like the enslavement part with Twi'lek, b/c they're the slaves of the galaxy Sorcerer- Twi'lek, Again slave story fits well

Imperial Agent: Sniper- Miraluka, I love the blind/sniping combo, seems to good to be true

Op- Chiss, sneakiest race in the galaxy

Edited by redhoodrider
Empty Spaces