Post Pictures of Your Jedi Consular Here!

AGSThomas

Hello Republic scum!

I'm from the other side and thinking about playing the Jedi Consular story, I'm just curious to see what Consulars in full garb look like.

Thanks and see your corpse on the battlefield! :)

-Diomedes

Edited by AGSThomas

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome look! What combination of gear is that??

the pvp armor(however any chest with hood could do) and the pvp lower robe

the helmet is the balmorran resistance helmet(a social gear item that requieres rank 2 social bought in balmorra)

the saber is a saber i got from an operation and doesnt require to be "dark" to use it

the normal set that i wear is the pve one but its ridiculously awful so i prefer to wear this combination in non-combat situation

Edited by Gartean

Master Auset Nightsky

Closeup with Tharan in background

Server: The Progenitor

"Muse Vestments" Outfit

Revered Shadow Adept Double-bladed Lightsaber

Orange Lightsaber Crystal

Female Twi'lek Consular (Infiltration Shadow - Build as suggested by the Shadow's Handbook)

Body: 1, Head: 12, Scars: 1, Complexion: 13, Eye Color: 4, Patterns & Cosmetics: 18, Headbands: 1, Skin Color: 1

PS: You may disable the UI for a screenshot using ALT+Z

Edited by Rabenschwinge

Woah, what armor and helmet are you wearing?

That is...

http://www.torhead.com/item/dgUBSEM/hutt-cartel-body-armor

with this helm:

http://www.torhead.com/item/dNIJyKf/deaths-claw-helm

and looks like these pants:

http://www.torhead.com/item/f8xX1LX/ulgo-noble-pants

Looks like Tharan is wearing the death's claw chest and hutt cartel pants with a medium armor helm. Don't know about either boots.

Why put Tharan in light armor? :confused:

That is how I want my sage to look! :) Anyone know if there are moddable clothing for sages with similar looks ? Or are yours moddable ?

With the exception of the belt and bracers, everything you see there is orange moddable. As TheMickey noted, the chest and gloves (these provide the flare bits around the forearms and wrists) are the Elegant set from the Coruscant Social Vendor - in the cantina under the Senate Tower area. They require Social I, which is easy to obtain. The pants and flared boots are Muse pieces from the Alderaan Equipment Commendations Vendor.

Edited by Acyl

nice pics people! keep em coming.. personally from what I've seen I'm leaning twoards a Sage

good ;) EVERYONE seems to be a Shadow like its the beesnees or something... and most experiences i have playing with shadows is that they hide, literally stealth and hide like campers arrrgghhhh!

Jedi Consulars have a great range of looks, and the social gear just adds to that. Always cool to see what other folks have come up with.

Here's my Jedi Shadow diplomat

Thats an amazing look. where is that from?

My problem lies in finding a great outfit that is modable. Otheriwse i have this great look but got quickly trashed once i found something with better stats. :confused: