Official Turn Ashara Zavros Darkside Thread. (Spoilers)

Chackey

We had a similar thread on the Beta forums and I'm sure many with me still think it's a sad part that our only Apprentice is not turnable to the dark side.

Running around with a Lightside crybaby when you are "Darkside 5" yourself is annoying and laughable, hardly think it's fair. Either give us an option what side she will belong to or make her turnable in some way.

Maybe that she gains Darkside points the same time we do? (Perhaps at a lower rate?)

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it hard to believe that they would leave us unable to turn her, here is a quote from the classes page:

"The history of the Sith Empire is fraught with scheming politics and dark secrets—the lifeblood of the Sith Inquisitor. Treachery hides around every corner in the Empire’s dark corridors, and survival depends on an individual’s natural cunning and the will to manipulate and defeat their enemies and allies alike.

Not letting us turn her would be saying that the 'masters of dark manipulation' cant turn their own apprentice?!

We will have to see......

From what I saw, you can't turn her, but I know of no one who actually got her affection to max and did all of her quests. That said, she isn't your real apprentice. A Kaleesh named Xalek is, and he is boss.

I maxed her appreciation and did all the quests.

You cannot turn her. Unless you count shifting her into the 'emotional' grey zone as turning.

Before the last quest you will propose to marry her, which she wants to, but because it is forbidden by the jedi code she won't do it. She can't get the approval and well even when you offer to go and get it - zonk.

The last quest is about your heritage, she wants to pass it on although this is not to misunderstand as a baby making thing. It is also rather strange, because it is assuming, that you actually die before her. A little bit awkward.

No problem to max out the affection on a day without any preparations. Dunno where you get the idea of nobody having done that.

This really will be my main objecitve as a sith inquisitor. It would really boggle my mind if we couldn't turn her darkside. I am wondering, are people just trying to be too nice to her? Maybe the way to turn her to the dark side is to abuse her until her hatred grows strong enough that she turns dark because she wants to kill you so much. That really is the classic sith way anyway. Hatred and vengence are the ways of the dark side after all.

We had a similar thread on the Beta forums and I'm sure many with me still think it's a sad part that our only Apprentice is not turnable to the dark side.

Running around with a Lightside crybaby when you are "Darkside 5" yourself is annoying and laughable, hardly think it's fair. Either give us an option what side she will belong to or make her turnable in some way.

Maybe that she gains Darkside points the same time we do? (Perhaps at a lower rate?)

Uh, sorry bud... but, Ashara is NOT your Apprentice. Xalek is or whatever his name is. I really hope they don't devalue her by making her dark side. I like her JUST the way BioWare designed her.

Uh, sorry bud... but, Ashara is NOT your Apprentice. Xalek is or whatever his name is. I really hope they don't devalue her by making her dark side. I like her JUST the way BioWare designed her.

She is your apprentice aswell. You even refer to her ingame as such, several times. Just not in the too classic way ;)

+1

personally going for a grey/light sides sith (sort of fighting for my people but not the higherarchy)

wouldn't turn her dark side, but would love they option and would also like to keep her more towards a grey area, less of the naive-pushover jedi stuff.

So do you gain favour with her by being choosing light side options and the nice things to say in chat?

In general, yes. Though I am really hoping that we can go through whatever is needed to make her go darkside and then try to win her affection once she has switched sides. But as of right now, the only way to win affection with her in conversations is usually light side options.

That was the best thing about kotor II making your companions fall to the dark side.

I actually loved the entire game, my favourite star wars game (although it may be dethroned by TOR), never understood all the hate for it, far better than the first.

But to get back on topic, I adore the idea of turning a Jedi who hates me into my lover and dark Sith Apprentice.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Dialogue options include:

"I need a new apprentice. You're it."

"Follow me. Become a Sith."

etc, etc.