Official Turn Ashara Zavros Darkside Thread. (Spoilers)

Chackey

Remember in the beginning of SoR, what the SI tells her about "letting her emotions go" etc when she has the vision of

you being torn apart by some plant. You're clearly teaching her some serious sith stuff.

I mean, she at the very least is not following jedi teachings anymore. Also her stuff of reciting sith and jedi codes side by side etc , she questions both orders on some matters...and most of all she doesn't leave you when you go destroy Tython's temple and if you want she accompanies you kick some jedi *** without even giving any sign of protestation.

So yeah, she fits more a "Ls" sith but I think that's what is great, nicer siths can get along with Ashara while others will go for Xalek without having any of them being a *********** caricature of light sider or dark sider.

So I can't complain about the whole thing. Going through the conversations trying to convince her to let a bit more of her jedi thing go was fun and I hope to get her back soon.

All in all I found her personality interesting and she kinda had an influence on my Sith who thought a bit about some of her questioning of the sith order and made her soften up a bit (well, at least she stopped zapping people for the lelz of seeing them convulsing and go "OUUUH AAAAAH OOOOH AAAAH").

Edited by Nihilkult

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on Kotfe letter she considers herself

neither Jedi or Sith.

Emperor does consider her as

Jedi, impure one...but still a jedi.

Letter (stolen from another thread in this forums):

Subject: Farewell

Everyone says you're dead. I thought I'd feel the empy place in the Force that was your presence. I search, but I find nothing. It's like you were never there. What does it mean, that you could die and leave no trace?

I close my eyes to see your face. I shut out everything to hear your voice. The secrets we told each other. The plans we made. The future we were building. I know now who took that from us. I saw the Eternal Empire's warships above Dromund Kaas. They tried to kill me, too. They almost did.

The Sith adn Jedi are helpless against this enemy. I've left them all behind. I never belonged to those failed orders, no more than you did. We were always something special. Now it's just me.

Something is drawing me to the darkness beyond the edge of Wild Space. Maybe there will be answers waiting for me. Maybe I won't be alone anymore. I wish you were going with me.

Not sure if all those spoilers tags are necessary, but figured to be cautious just in case.

Edited by Chaloss

Based on Kotfe letter she considers herself

neither Jedi or Sith.

Emperor does consider her as

Jedi, impure one...but still a jedi.

Letter (stolen from another thread in this forums):

Subject: Farewell

Everyone says you're dead. I thought I'd feel the empy place in the Force that was your presence. I search, but I find nothing. It's like you were never there. What does it mean, that you could die and leave no trace?

I close my eyes to see your face. I shut out everything to hear your voice. The secrets we told each other. The plans we made. The future we were building. I know now who took that from us. I saw the Eternal Empire's warships above Dromund Kaas. They tried to kill me, too. They almost did.

The Sith adn Jedi are helpless against this enemy. I've left them all behind. I never belonged to those failed orders, no more than you did. We were always something special. Now it's just me.

Something is drawing me to the darkness beyond the edge of Wild Space. Maybe there will be answers waiting for me. Maybe I won't be alone anymore. I wish you were going with me.

Not sure if all those spoilers tags are necessary, but figured to be cautious just in case.

I bet she pulls a Revan and comes back from the middle of nowhere to wage war against the Eternal Empire. That's my apprentice!