Post your Jedi Knight (pictures)

Greyle

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are two looks that I've used in the past, I'm currently using the Black/Gold Motif. Not only did I do HM DF/DP so I could get the correct "Shine" to the armor pieces from the token drops, but the Black/Gold Motif has a high amount of sentimental value. I had 4 friends craft a bracer, augment kit/augment, Main Hand Crystal and Off Hand Crystal. They seldom play anymore except for one, but it's comforting to know that the look also has a momento from some of my closest friends even if we've parted ways gaming wise. I hope you enjoy.

Misty Peace Sign Pose (Hood Down/No Helm)

White Dyed Hunter Look (Helm)

Black/Gold Motif with Saber - Armor Effect

Black/Gold Motif without Saber - Armor Effect

Black/Gold Motif Power Stance

Black/Gold Motif Full Body Stance - No Armor Effect

Edited by ZiggyTank

• 1 month later...

Here's my sentinel. I kind of really like the idea of my knight gearing up for the war with heavy armor mixed with jedi robes, so I really like the armor he has. I wish Miraluka could have facial hair though. My "Jedi Master" look would be complete with it.

Master and Padawan

Standing Alone

With Lightsabers Out

Full Battle Armor (with helmet)

I am however looking for robes to wear when my knight is not in combat, but back home on the temple. I wish they'd add more robes like from the movies without the cloaks and short sleeves though. I wish we'd see a robe like Alec_Fortescue made. Normal length sleeves but with the classic looking tunic. I'd gladly spend money to be able to wear something like this. It seems like it would be possible to do since the created image is just a bunch of gear already in game just photoshopped on top of each other. Hopefully in the future a set that looks like it will be added.