Ranked PVP - Kids are ruining my game exprience

Lexhorn

Just few word to say that I am a returning player (I stopped in 2015) I was back 1 month ago. I play Healer. During this time, I stuffed me at level 246 and I want to play RANKED PvP, I PAY to play this game, but each time I enter in a ranked PVP arena, I am immediately insulted by 12 years old kids, because it seems I am not fully stuffed, and they RAGE insulting me that I have to leave the PVP queue for ever ...

Just few words for them: I will continue to play Ranked Arena, sometimes for hours. I do not care that you can't play, and that if an ubber heal is not in your team you lose as you can't pvp .... I will continue to play in Arena Ranked every days, every hours, because this is my right, because I paid, and because the Arena ranked is a service provided by the company who propose this game. There is no rule limiting access to this part of the game.... Even a player with 220 stuff can enter so ....

I hope this is clear to everybody!

This is because they are 12 yeard old ? I do not care...or maybe it was about my skill ? So please xplain how to gain skills as pople won't let you play ??? ...

In any cases even if it's about my skill, I do not care, I will be in the queue for hours ...

Edited by Lexhorn

This is because they are 12 yeard old ? I do not care...or maybe it was about my skill ? So please xplain how to gain skills as pople won't let you play ??? ...

In any cases even if it's about my skill, I do not care, I will be in the queue for hours ...

I mean, u q regs till you learn your class, learn to how survive under pressure, and how to do a lot of dps. By this point you should be mostly geared, then you’re ready for ranked. If you’re a fresh 70 you should avoid ranked as much as possible.

not only that but 32 and living in mommies basement feeling they are gods because they direct a little pixelated cartoon better than you...fear not play on and ignore the haters and rage kiddies when you retire comfortably in your home they'll still be working at the local fast food outlet..but their geared toon will be AWESOME!!!! Edited by Alericus