Community Cantina Codes

DocDAM

FYI to new players:

Bioware ran a Community Cantina yesterday at Comic-con. As usual with these events, they released a code which gives all your toons a speeder and one random item. You also get [edit] 50 codes to pass on. So it multiplies and everyone should have no problem getting the swag.

Do NOT pay anyone for these codes!

Rather than posting my codes here, to avoid threads proliferation, here's a link to the big thread in General Discussion:

Community Cantina Code thread

[edit] okay, since everyone's posting, here's my code, if not used up yet...

http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/hrhf6

Also, make sure the code has a /ce in it. There's the occasional jerk that tries to scam and put in their referral code (or other links) instead.

Edited by DocDAM

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do NOT pay anyone for these codes!

This is very valuable information, do not pay for something that you can get for free.

Players post several times per hour a new code for the San Diego Comic-con Cantina in the different threads.

In general do not pay credits to players for anything that is related to this forum ingame.

Edited by Icestar

These codes are going invalid within seconds of posting. I tried refreshing one of the code threads as often as my computer would allow me for 30 minutes. Every time a new one would post I would click on it as fast as possible and every single time they were used up already. It's a frenzy out there.

These codes are going invalid within seconds of posting. I tried refreshing one of the code threads as often as my computer would allow me for 30 minutes. Every time a new one would post I would click on it as fast as possible and every single time they were used up already. It's a frenzy out there.

Weird, I just posted after your post in that thread my code and the code above your post worked for me oddly enough.

Weird, I just posted after your post in that thread my code and the code above your post worked for me oddly enough.

Cool that my code worked, it was the point to post it here so that the players that read this forum get a chance aswell.

If you go to your account on this website and click on "Community Events" it will show you your code link (the one that lets other people get the goodies) under the heading "San Diego Comic-con Cantina" if you have successfully used a code.

I have two accounts and used a code from this thread - twice - and the second time was hours after the first. So I got the freebies for both my accounts. Maybe this thread just isn't getting the same amount of attention as that other thread.

Anyway, here are my codes:

http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/isba

http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/e9yua

Enjoy!

Is there a way to tell if it worked if not able to log in game right now?

When you enter the link while logged into the website you should get a message that the code worked. If you get a error message try again and swithch codes. There are some friendlies here that post the codes here for the new players but at the general section they go fast, so I thought it was a good idea and it has worked so far.

Check your community event tab (it is in your account), if you see a San Diego Comic-con Cantina code there it is possible to share it five times.

And you will get a ingame mail for your character confirming that the San Diego Comic-con Cantina is active for your character.

Feel free to post your code where you like, but here on the forum is a nice quiet spot where many new players seems to enjoy it.

I wish you good luck, do not forget to make few new players happy with your code :tran_smile:

Edited by Icestar

You also get 5 codes to pass on. So it multiplies and everyone should have no problem getting the swag.

Nope. This time it is 50 people that can use your link.

Just a heads up only the first code of it's type that is collected on your account will be listed in your code redemption list. I have the Taun Faun and the M8-3R cantina pets but only the Taun Faun code shows on my list of redeemed codes. If you collected the Anaheim speeder code the SDCC speeder code won't show on your account page. The only real ways to tell if the code collected correctly is to log into the game and see if you got the box or check in the events section and see if you have a code to share.

Mine's in my sig.

I'm more curious if anyone has one of the older codes that they still have available. Or even if there are older codes. As I've been reading this, it seems like this has been going on for a while now and I missed out.

I hope someone will PM me with their code if they do have one. I'll search the forums as well.

Thanks.