Come Play With Almar & Get Free Stuff!

Almar

Come Play Swtor With Almar! (And get free stuff!)

(Website Page here - http://almarsguides.com/swtor/playwithalmar.cfm )

Greetings my fellow Swtor players! I am Almar from AlmarsGuides.com as you could have guessed based on the post you're reading this off of! I decided to extend a personal invitation out to anyone else playing Swtor that's new or an old player to come play on my server with me. I play on Kathol Rift as a Republic Jedi Shadow. The reason I am asking people to come play on my server is because it is a rather low population server and we're struggling to find enough players to make ends meet. Hopefully this call to arms helps fix that!

Now of course I am not just asking people to play on Kathol Rift without offering any goodies in return! If you decide you'd like to play on my server as your first character or a fresh start or even as an alt I am willing to help you with the following things:

Level up - I'll run flashpoints for you and other players to not only help you gear but level as quickly as possible. Also I have a Republic Leveling Guide if you're new to the Republic and you would like to follow that to level as quickly as possible.

Gearing Up - I am always stuffing the Auction House with gear for all levels. Anything you see from me you can have!

Mounts - Those pesky mounts are one of the most important parts of Swtor. I'm willing to help you pay for that mount if you're short at level 25.

A Home - My guild on Kathol Rift, <Pyre> is looking for more members! We're short on Healers and... max level players! We have an active and friendly atmosphere and we're willing to invite you at level 1 if you are joining the server because of this page.

Answers - Any questions you have can be answered by Almar the Great, Carpe<Suffix>, Oswald, Damiodi or Flash. Even if you're not a part of <Pyre> we're willing to help you!

Playing with me! - How cool is that?! *Rolls eyes*

The reason I am making this offer is because Kathol Rift is in dire need of Republic players. It isn't so bad to the point of where it would be unenjoyable to play on the server but it is borderline almost there. You can help change this though! If as low as two people joined the server a day from reading this guide you would right our population problems in a month. It's off by that little! We have a friendly community on Kathol Rift with players in the Fleet Station always looking for more for Flashpoints and other fun activites such as Heroic quests on each planet and PvP.

If you're wondering how I benefit from this ordeal, I really don't besides having more people play on my home server which will stabilize the Auction House and add a more lively environment to every planet. Of course if you felt the need to assist me further you can always Like AlmarsGuides on Facebook! (link to it on my website)

Besides liking my Website on Facebook you simply playing on the server makes what I am willing to do in order to help you worth it! If you decide to roll on Kathol Rift there are many different ways you can get into contact with me. Here is a list of my characters that you can reach me on:

Almar - My Main

Wurek - My Commando/Healer Alt

Zelik - My Sentinel Alt

Akarn - My Scoundrel Alt

If I am not around on any of those characters my guildies in Pyre will be willing to assist you with anything you need. If you come to Kathol Rift we want to make it as easy for you to transition onto the server as possible. I will make it my goal to have the server feel like home within minutes of you arriving! If you want an inside scoop of Kathol Rift here are some tips I have for you to fit right into the server and to get adapted even quicker than you could anywhere else.

Credits - On Kathol Rift I'd recommend you go Slicing and Scavenging and/or Archaeology. I have the Underworld Trading/Treasure Hunting markets down pat. Also I am always buying Slicing missions so I can say first hand you're going to be making a lot of credits off of me if you're Slicing.

Classes - We are in desperate need of Healers on Kathol Rift. From what I've seen we have more tanks than usual on the server but less Healers than usual.

PvPers - We are short on not only PvP players but good PvP players. Sorry if any PvPers on Kathol Rift read this but... you guys suck 90% of the time. Players need to understand how to work together and not just run around with arms flailing.

What Specific Classes is there an abundance of? - Jedi Guardians (as tanks) and Jedi Sages (as healers). Those are the two most common Tank/Healers I see. In fact I've never been in a Flashpoint where the tank wasn't a Guardian and the Healer wasn't a Sage.

What Crafting Crew Skill is Lacking? - Cybertech from what I've seen. There isn't that many Mods on the Auction House or Armors. Armstech, I've been sitting on bajillions of Investigation materials for weeks now, there can't be like a single Armstech on the server because he woulda bought it all at the price im trying to sell it at.

- - - Any more information you think should be here please contact me in game, that's all that comes to mind atm! - - -

If you choose Kathol Rift as your new or alternative home we'll welcome you with open arms! Just think, what could be better than playing on the same server as me? All of your swtor questions can be answered within seconds by me-- the biggest nerd out there!

- Almar of Kathol Rift

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My server is also suffering from low population. I joined a guild at lvl 27 and was quite happy to see over 350 people in it. Fast forward a month or so and you'll rarely see anyone on in the guild. Most of the officers have rerolled on another server leaving the guild to flounder.

I play a gunslinger - actually two gunslingers! One is lvl 50 and the other just hit 25. I rerolled to try out a different spec from start to finish. Since I'm not that far along, I would think about moving servers. Are there many gunslingers on your server or in your guild?

Thanks in advance.

My server is also suffering from low population. I joined a guild at lvl 27 and was quite happy to see over 350 people in it. Fast forward a month or so and you'll rarely see anyone on in the guild. Most of the officers have rerolled on another server leaving the guild to flounder.

I play a gunslinger - actually two gunslingers! One is lvl 50 and the other just hit 25. I rerolled to try out a different spec from start to finish. Since I'm not that far along, I would think about moving servers. Are there many gunslingers on your server or in your guild?

Thanks in advance.

I have not seen that many to be honest. We have a few Scoundrels in the guild and there is only one level 50 Gunslinger that comes to mind (I am sure there are more but I can only think of one guy at the minute).

My guild is the most active on the server it seems. We have 259 members and during primetime we have 50 people on usually of all level ranges which makes finding a group very easy.

Out of 20 level 50s online right now there is 2 Gunslingers. Most Common classes are Jedi Sentinel > Jedi Sage > Jedi Guardian online at the minute.

PvE Server eh? I might have to consider it :) I usually roll on RP servers.

First time playing on a PvE server for me too, I usually pick pvp servers but I decided to go PvE so I didn't get ganked while writing guides (was one of the most annoying things in WoW as a guide writer, I'd be alt tabbed documenting something and I'd come back dead -_-)

So far two people have joined Kathol Rift from reading this post! I'd like to invite many more of you over to make an alt or a new home on Kathol Rift!

I am going to start running Flashpoints of all levels on Almar later today since I will be completing my Republic Leveling Guide, hopefully by the end of the weekend some of you can join me! =)

I have a couple of Empire toons on Tarro Blood but have been looking for a good server to roll a Republlic character. I'm relatively new to PvP, but picking it up quickly as I go. I have a BH Merc as my main, and I like playing healers. Any recommendation as far as which class to roll?

I have a couple of Empire toons on Tarro Blood but have been looking for a good server to roll a Republlic character. I'm relatively new to PvP, but picking it up quickly as I go. I have a BH Merc as my main, and I like playing healers. Any recommendation as far as which class to roll?

We are short on healers! Scoundrel or Commando are good choices as we have many Jedi Sages on Kathol Rift. In fact that's really the only type of healer that I see

I'm definitely down for a switch.

Ps: Great guides!

Thanks!

And hope to see both of you later today! We're up to a dozen people that have made the switch over so far and all of them are enjoying Kathol Rift!

I am glad to hear that we may just fix the population problems that plague this server!