Ready to PvP

Sappharan

So I finally decided to take the plunge after not pvping in about 4 years or more. Queued tonight, and found that it asks "will you fight for the Dark Side or the Light Side?" and then does not allow me to make a choice. For me, it is important. I know a lot of people like the Dark Side, but it is not for me...no offense.

Now, in alignment toggle, I have it Light Side, tucked into a corner and I never touch it. What is this thing with the warzones that asks about my morality? I attempted to select Light Side, but nothing happened (no indication that I had made a selection or not...the screen was unchanging). Will someone please explain this to me?

Thank you :)

If you already had light side toggled then clicking it when the warzone pops won't change anything because it is already selected. Just click the button below to enter the warzone.

I wasn't playing when the feature was implemented, but at some point there was an update to the light dark system that made it a priority and apply to almost everything you do. Warzones happen to give a huge amount of points for it, so expect to be light V pretty quickly.

• 1 month later...
If you already had light side toggled then clicking it when the warzone pops won't change anything because it is already selected. Just click the button below to enter the warzone.

I wasn't playing when the feature was implemented, but at some point there was an update to the light dark system that made it a priority and apply to almost everything you do. Warzones happen to give a huge amount of points for it, so expect to be light V pretty quickly.

Thank you.