1.2 operation ?

Its good to have a dps class that can tank certain encounters. We have a couple guys that can just put on tank gear in their dps spec and just change cylinder/stance/form. I'm going to venture a guess and say that more encounters in 1.2 will require multiple tanks.

Ops now can be easily off tanked with a dps changing stance.

I believe I read somewhere that they wanted the op in 1.2 to have two tanks.

Bad move by them, Every raid group has already gotten use to only having one MT and no OT. With the new Op I'm either gonna have to force my Assassin buddy to change to tank or replace them.

well i hope cuz for now ... ops are so easy .. never did Nmm yet cuz we farming both hm ops for now ... we hope that we will need 2 tank in the future Edited by Hates

I've seen this vid I've seen that vid. Please. I run ops weekly. I run my guild daily. If you go into an Op in NIGHTMARE Mode with 1 tank Especially on 8 man your a tool. So to answer his question. You will always need 2 tanks 1 dps tank 1 mt for every op on NM also the raids aren't so easy after all are they if 97% of every server cant even clear HMs. Fact.

well i hope cuz for now ... ops are so easy .. never did Nm yer cuz we farming both hm ops for now ... we hope that we will need 2 tank in the future

A new guild achievement will be available:

<Plethora of Tanks> !!!

BTW, if I have 20 medpacks on me, am I healer or dps?

For people like my guild and myself that strive for progression to see people saying the raids are "Easy" from people who cant clear NM on 8 or 16 and that don't have the titles is a joke. Clear the content completely before you express an endgame opinion in Columni Gear"

I've seen this vid I've seen that vid. Please. I run ops weekly. I run my guild daily. If you go into an Op in NIGHTMARE Mode with 1 tank Especially on 8 man your a tool. So to answer his question. You will always need 2 tanks 1 dps tank 1 mt for every op on NM also the raids aren't so easy after all are they if 97% of every server cant even clear HMs. Fact.

You're saying "NM". Pretty sure that's Normal Mode. But I think you mean Nightmare Mode. NMM?

For people like my guild and myself that strive for progression to see people saying the raids are "Easy" from people who cant clear NM on 8 or 16 and that don't have the titles is a joke. Clear the content completely before you express an endgame opinion in Columni Gear"

90 % of my raid group are full rakata or almost full ... and i was hoping that we will need 2 tank somehow ... its only question nothing to debate on

NOT to mention the new raid style will be story = crap gear, Hard Mode just 2nd tier loot, and Nightmare being the only place to get 3rd tier items and loot. So to all you "its easy" players in columni enjoy the cold hard truth. You have not cleared the content completely nor have you completely geared yourself out it is NOT easy peasy. CHange your focus for the new raids or you'll end up whining about how come we have to do NM for NM loot!? Why can't it be like before where you get some nm sometimes wah wah.

NM= Nightmare Mode just as well as it = Normal. I obviously was referring to Nightmare.

My sole point was to defend the design which is NOT easy. Because a lot of guilds can't do it on Nightmare. That was it. And to wake some people up because if they thought NOT being able to do night mare and being satisfied with HM was easy there about to unsub because they'll never clear Nightmare content after that patch. They couldn't before and they never will for sure after.

http://www.HarmGuild.enjin.com

Edited by Trineda
removed quote

And I would love to see 1 Video anywhere out there clearing a Nightmare Mode Soa/Karagga or any part of the instance without an MT supported by some type of Tank/dps as his back up. You wont find it because that video doesn't exist. There is always a Dps Tank there for emergencies. Hes dps spec and if the mt falls he picks it up till he gets back up then they roll buffs and the mt takes over again. Fact.

Z**** we should help them! Let's start the Help the F.tard Raiders foundation ingame!

Ting! There's my 1 cred donation! :p

How would you help a Guild that has done full content clear 8 and 16 on NMM?

Edited by PSUHoser

This thread is dead as a mad dog!

Cause it's not in general discussion!

See, if the average IQ cannot get past that forum, what can you expect from people?

They should have a super easy okie dokie kiddie mode, where all sages/sorcerers can tank the whole raid and in the end get more lousy hats...

Bad move by them, Every raid group has already gotten use to only having one MT and no OT. With the new Op I'm either gonna have to force my Assassin buddy to change to tank or replace them.

It's better for them to fix the problem instead of letting it linger because people have 'gotten used to it'.

I support the two tanks idea and yes, two tanks, or one main tank with a VERY tanky dps is needed for 8man NMM KP at least.

It's better for them to fix the problem instead of letting it linger because people have 'gotten used to it'.

I support the two tanks idea and yes, two tanks, or one main tank with a VERY tanky dps is needed for 8man NMM KP at least.

Ty sir. FInaly someone with sense lol

Is tool the new word for optimizing?

You DO NOT under ANY circumstances need 2 tanks, even in Nightmare. I'm a nightmare raider myself. 1 tank is ALL that you need.

The ONLY fight you need another taunt for is Soa. This is not a "DPS tank". This is a "class with a taunt." You wouldn't need this either if Bioware would fix Soa.

Stop spreading this "you always need 2 tanks." It's just not true. I'm hoping in 1.2 you will need 2 tanks. As it is, you do not.

1 tank per raid is a bad move. It limits the number of tanks in game that can find a position in a guild or group for those who want to be a tank. Your request is the bad move friend.