Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Prum's Decoration Depot

septru
06.04.2020 , 04:08 PM | #1
Dear Dedicated Decorators,

Hi I am Prum. In my years of decorating my beautiful strongholds I have accumulated too many decos. I have also opened way too many packs. For this reason I am starting the Prum's Decoration Depot to sell away some of my decorations to other dedicated decorators. Here is a link to all the decorations I own: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

A Couple Facts about the Prum's Decoration Depot:
  • My stock includes a wide variety of decorations from rare decorations from old packs, gold decorations, flashpoint and operation decorations, and common but useful decorations.
  • I have a very large stock. Sometimes I will post my decorations on the GTN, sometimes I don't.
  • I have multiples of some of the decorations. If you are interested in more than 1 of each decoration, don't hesitate to ask. .
  • I will always sell lower than the GTN at a discounted rate between 30% - 50%.
  • I mainly play on the big 3 servers, Satele Shan, Star Forge, and Darth Malgus.
  • Much of my stock is spread out between the three big servers. If a specific decorations is not on your home server I can find a way to transfer it to you.

You can get in touch with me by sending me a forum DM, ingame message on any of my toons with the name "Prum" or though my discord Rather Not#7169. I will check discord most frequently.
-Prum
The only real top 3 operative btw

septru
06.04.2020 , 04:17 PM | #2
I will update this thread when I have updated my stock.
-Prum

JediQuaker
06.05.2020 , 06:58 AM | #3
Out of curiosity, why don't you just sell them on the GTN?
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

EHKodiak
06.05.2020 , 09:31 AM | #4
Hey Prum, nice list

septru
06.05.2020 , 10:36 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
Out of curiosity, why don't you just sell them on the GTN?
Sometimes I do. Sometimes I don't. I have a lot of stock. Listing it all takes forever too
-Prum

septru
06.23.2020 , 08:17 PM | #6
Just wanted to let players know, I am taking a break from the game soon. For those who are looking to buy decos, I may not respond once I go on haitus.
-Prum