Watch New Galactic Strongholds Announcement Trailer

TaitWatson

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question about the legacy bank: if I transfer a character from one server to another, will the items in the legacy bank be "copied" to the new server? Or is each legacy bank unique for each server?

Probably attached to the server with the most characters on it.

This one will be free.

There will be a much larger expansion coming later this year, closer to December and that one will likely cost you some money to get, even as a subscriber.

Need a boxed expansion!

Also now we just need Pazaak and Swoop Racing.

My daughter uses a free to play account, if the base house is $250,000 credits, and her max limit is $200,000... how does she get one?

Maybe the housing on Nar Shada is more expensive. It could be that the capital worlds or other planets have cheap ghetto housing :D They aren't going to leave a whole player base locked out. Somehow they will be able to get housing too. They might have to make a purchase on the CM though. They have to get money from FTP too.

Maybe the housing on Nar Shada is more expensive. It could be that the capital worlds or other planets have cheap ghetto housing :D They aren't going to leave a whole player base locked out. Somehow they will be able to get housing too. They might have to make a purchase on the CM though. They have to get money from FTP too.

I see the Nar Shadda Stronghold as a credit-sink of sorts, somewhere to put millions of credits that have no other use in-game.

Thank you, and apparently if I buy $5 worth of CC's just once she becomes preferred and her credit limit goes up to $350,000, problem solved.

I was going to suggest subscribing for 1 month , but then that opens up more questions , as if you did subscribe for your daughter in may . she would get the 1000 cc and a subb amount of at least 500 cc but then she wouldn't be able to use the Nar Shadda stronghold and the 3 rooms because preferred can't use it until a month later. I think there will be problems with how this plays out.

So BioWare if someone was to subscribe by may the 4th for 1 month only , will they still get the rewards but have to wait until July the 29th was it to actually use the stronghold and rooms ?

Cheers,

BadOrb.

I was going to suggest subscribing for 1 month , but then that opens up more questions , as if you did subscribe for your daughter in may . she would get the 1000 cc and a subb amount of at least 500 cc but then she wouldn't be able to use the Nar Shadda stronghold and the 3 rooms because preferred can't use it until a month later. I think there will be problems with how this plays out.

So BioWare if someone was to subscribe by may the 4th for 1 month only , will they still get the rewards but have to wait until July the 29th was it to actually use the stronghold and rooms ?

Cheers,

BadOrb.

That's a very good question. Perhaps once its unlocked its unlocked. Perhaps its something they didn't think of, or it will be locked un unsubscribe.

I see the Nar Shadda Stronghold as a credit-sink of sorts, somewhere to put millions of credits that have no other use in-game.

Yes... I see the whole housing system as another credit sink. At least it will be something I enjoy sinking my credits into this time =)

Super excited for all of this! Great job BW, this is much, much more than I was expecting from player housing. Legacy Bank? Yes please! It's great to see that Guild Capital Ships survived the "wall of crazy", and it's fantastic that crafters are being included. When it comes to displaying trophies, it think it would me absolutely awesome if (BH spoiler):

Although not completely story accurate, it would be amazing if Bounty Hunters who chose to freeze the Chancellor in carbonite got to have him on display in their Stronghold.

Wish my internet would load the video fast enough for me to actually watch it instead of just stopping after the bioware screen..

I have a less than impressive Internet connection speed.

After the page loaded, I started the video, then hit the pause button, and did some RL stuff while the video loaded. I tried watching the video afterward (twenty minutes, or so) -- hit play, and the video played through without a problem. Maybe that might work for you, too. Hope it helps.

Yes... I see the whole housing system as another credit sink. At least it will be something I enjoy sinking my credits into this time =)

I've millions of credits to spend. They just sort of build up from doing Ops and FPs and dailies and selling stuff. At least with Housing, I'll have something to show for those millions.

Super excited for all of this! Great job BW, this is much, much more than I was expecting from player housing. Legacy Bank? Yes please! It's great to see that Guild Capital Ships survived the "wall of crazy", and it's fantastic that crafters are being included. When it comes to displaying trophies, it think it would me absolutely awesome if (BH spoiler):

Although not completely story accurate, it would be amazing if Bounty Hunters who chose to freeze the Chancellor in carbonite got to have him on display in their Stronghold.

I would already see a mass amount people re-rolling BH's... even if they already have one if that happened. Then the inevitable... what about my class?!?

I've millions of credits to spend. They just sort of build up from doing Ops and FPs and dailies and selling stuff. At least with Housing, I'll have something to show for those millions.

Same and I haven't played in almost a year other then sporadically for an hour here and maybe a couple months later an hour there.

I would already see a mass amount people re-rolling BH's... even if they already have one if that happened. Then the inevitable... what about my class?!?

I hope...sincerely...that with those hundreds of items for decor and customization, that we'll be able to Sith things up in our Stronghold...Or turn it into a Mandalorian compound type spot, or the subtle spartan style of an Imperial agent.

There's little point to that much customization if we're not able to play up to our game archetypes.