Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Magenta Adegan Crystals (for Magenta Lightsaber)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Naroga
01.09.2012 , 10:07 AM | #651
Quote: Originally Posted by Delekahn View Post
Stuff like this is cool, to a point. Some of us for many reasons are not able to do some of the things for these puzzles. I get killed so many times in my class quest, even though I'm generally 5 levels above it. Some of us are just not that great at this stuff, doesn't mean we don't enjoy it. I kept hitting escape and watched a romance option like 10 times cause I enjoy that stuff so much.

Its just like high end raids or pvp. You should not be shafted if you are unable to raid or pvp or whatever specific action. I am not one to quit, but I was so mad in a Voidstar earlier today after the 20th time I got halted and killed by Sith lightning that I wanted to punch my screen. I had to step away. I should not have to go through that kind of crap to get high end gear. Also, I've had a quest to win a Warzone for 3 days now and everytime I'm in one, we loose (maybe its me lol).

It would be nice to have the color options available even with crap stats, just so we could have the color we want, as many have said in other posts. Why wont you respond to that question? So many of us just want a frickn purple crystal, were begging, give us a low end one please.

I am sorry I am being rude, I love so much about this game but am so frustrated by certain aspects.

Delekahn

p.s. I'm not all whine, in other games that will remain nameless, I learned hard to acquire schems, helped people get certain hard to get armor/items, ran daily raids, etc.. so, I am not adverse to challenges.

p.s.s So, with this Magenta schematic... do you have to get it yourself or can someone give it to you? I am 400 artifice on VORNSKR. So, if you want and its possible, bring me the schem and ill make it for you, if we have all the ingredients.

You admit you are bad at the game, yet you demand the top tier rewards? Why bother playing the game at all if everything was handed to you with no effort?

Some people enjoy a challenge. Some people strive to play their character better.

Incindaar
01.09.2012 , 10:17 AM | #652
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
Congratulations guys, seems the one number was enough of a hint!

I have the feeling artifice crafters will be seeing increased business in the next little while.

It was great fun to watch this thread and the various investigations on Reddit over the course of the day. While the forums can sometimes be a bit of a inhospitable place, threads like this are really a beacon of light that show what this community can achieve when engaged and entertained.

You guys/gals are an amazing community and we're honored to have you with us.

Btw, please let us know if you enjoy these kind of exploration driven activities (or hate them). We intend to run this game for a long time and knowing what you guys like or dislike helps us better gauging the kind of content we should plan for

Congrats again!

-- Georg
I organized a manhunt of around 40-50 guild members and friends once your hint emerged on the forums, and participated heavily in the Reddit thread. I love this stuff and would love to see more of it. Speaking of which... any hints regarding HK-51? =D
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

pangwl
01.09.2012 , 10:19 AM | #653
So correct me if I'm wrong....

PURPLE crystal = still extract from pvp gears? <-- ** is that the only way?
Magenta (pink in this case) = via artifice-able / craft-able.

** I'm more interested in purple rather than magenta **
Arradan | Jedi Sentinel | Republic Centurion

DuranuLithdel
01.09.2012 , 10:33 AM | #654
idk if anyone has said it i dont feel like looking to find out. I have seen two of the schematics myself 33 power comes from Belsavis, 33 Endurance comes from Hoth. I have had the Magenta Endurance crystal made for me. The Adegan crystal isnt that hard to get once you know how to do it. Hardest part about the whole lightsaber crystal is the WB fights for the schematics. Also the schematics bind on pick up so dont lot unless you NEED it or you screw everyone over including yourself.
The Lithdel Legacy
Duranu, Jedi Sage lvl 50 - Jedi Covenant

Spuck
01.09.2012 , 11:22 AM | #655
when Pvping... I really will not pay that much attention to red, pink, and purple. They are all close enough that when sabers & bolts are flying... I won't care or pay attention to em lol. I notice yellow, blue, and green more often.
Prophecy of the Five
LEADER OF DESERT ROGUES
"Rubbing elbows with the enemy and playing nice doesn't sit right with me. We should be kicking the Empire's tail off the Promenade." - Corso Riggs

Riaxx
01.09.2012 , 11:39 AM | #656
Does the water show in your pack somewhere because a week ago sort of didn't realize it but remembered it telling me I picked up water, at the time thought it was just a lore thing.

legiongrey
01.09.2012 , 02:11 PM | #657
need more like this one.

Paawaa
01.09.2012 , 03:24 PM | #658
Quote: Originally Posted by pangwl View Post
So correct me if I'm wrong....

PURPLE crystal = still extract from pvp gears? <-- ** is that the only way?
Magenta (pink in this case) = via artifice-able / craft-able.

** I'm more interested in purple rather than magenta **
You cannot extract crystals from PvP sabers as they aren't modable so u cannot take anything from them, they are the way they are and cannot be made any different.

I know that the PvE tier 2-3 have sabers with purple colors and they are as far as i know extractable.

pangwl
01.09.2012 , 03:45 PM | #659
Quote: Originally Posted by Paawaa View Post
You cannot extract crystals from PvP sabers as they aren't modable so u cannot take anything from them, they are the way they are and cannot be made any different.

I know that the PvE tier 2-3 have sabers with purple colors and they are as far as i know extractable.
u mean PVP? what's PvE tier2-3?
Arradan | Jedi Sentinel | Republic Centurion

IncenseGrey
01.09.2012 , 04:10 PM | #660
is there a video out there of how to/where to find?