Chronological Storyline Progression

ChaChaLoco

So, based on a combination of the level ranges, the class storyline, the storylines of each part individually and the order in which the content was released, I've compiled a list of the order of all planets, flashpoints and operations from start to finish for both the Empire and Republic sides.

This is for people who like to do things in the correct order so as not to miss a beat. For example, so they don't miss the breadcrumb quest on the fleet that sends you back to Nar Shaddaa to do the Bonus Series after the completion of Chapter 1 (which you would miss if you finished the Nar Shaddaa Bonus Series before completing Chapter 1).

Here it is for reference, post below with questions, comments, complaints, etc.

Wrapped each part in spoiler tags for convenience.

THE REPUBLIC:

~ PROLOGUE ~

1. Tython/Ord Mantell.

2. The Esseles (Flashpoint).

3. Coruscant.

4. Hammer Station (Flashpoint).

5. Athiss (Flashpoint).

<Prologue Finale>

~ CHAPTER 1 ~

6. Taris.

- Taris Bonus Series.

7. Nar Shadddaa.

8. Mandalorian Raiders (Flashpoint).

9. Cademimu (Flashpoint).

10. Tatooine.

- Tatooine Bonus Series.

11. Alderaan.

<Chapter 1 Finale>

~ CHAPTER 2 ~

12. Nar Shaddaa Bonus Series.

13. Taral V (Flashpoint).

14. Maelstrom Prison (Flashpoint).

15. Balmorra.

- Balmorra Bonus Series.

16. Quesh.

17. Colicoid War Games (Flashpoint).

18. Hoth.

<Chapter 2 Finale>

~ CHAPTER 3 ~

19. Alderaan Bonus Series.

20. Belsavis.

21. The Red Reaper (Flashpoint).

22. Voss.

- Voss Bonus Series.

23. Hoth Bonus Series (Acquired from a Mission Terminal on Voss).

24. Directive 7 (Flashpoint).

25. Corellia.

<Chapter 3 Finale>

~ INTERLUDE ~

26. Belsavis Bonus Series (Dailies).

27. Ilum (Questline and Dailies).

- The Battle of Ilum (Flashpoint).

- The False Emperor (Flashpoint).

28. Eternity Vault (Operation).

29. Karagga's Palace (Operation).

30. Kaon Under Siege (Flashpoint).

31. Lost Island (Flashpoint).

32. The Black Hole (Corellia Dailies).

33. Explosive Conflict (Operation).

34. Terror From Beyond (Operation).

35. Section X (New Belsavis Dailies and HK-51).

~ RISE OF THE HUTT CARTEL ~

36. Makeb.

- Toborro's Courtyard.

37. Scum and Villainy (Operation).

38. CZ-198.

- Czerka Corporate Labs (Flashpoint).

- Czerka Core Meltdown (Flashpoint).

39. Oricon.

- Dread Fortress (Operation).

- Dread Palace (Operation).

40. Kuat Drive Yards (Flashpoint).

~ FORGED ALLIANCES ~

41. Incursion on Korriban (Flashpoint).

42. Attack on Tython (Flashpoint).

43. Depths of Manaan (Flashpoint).

44. Legacy of the Rakata (Flashpoint).

~ SHADOW OF REVAN ~

45. Rishi.

- Blood Hunt (Flashpoint).

- Battle of Rishi (Flashpoint).

46. Yavin IV.

- The Ravagers (Operation).

- Temple of Sacrifice (Operation).

~ RISE OF THE EMPEROR ~

47. Ziost.

THE SITH EMPIRE:

~ PROLOGUE ~

1. Korriban/Hutta.

2. The Black Talon (Flashpoint).

3. Dromund Kaas.

4. Hammer Station (Flashpoint).

5. Athiss (Flashpoint).

<Prologue Finale>

~ CHAPTER 1 ~

6. Balmorra.

- Balmorra Bonus Series.

7. Nar Shadddaa.

8. Mandalorian Raiders (Flashpoint).

9. Cademimu (Flashpoint).

10. Tatooine.

- Tatooine Bonus Series.

11. Alderaan.

<Chapter 1 Finale>

~ CHAPTER 2 ~

12. Nar Shaddaa Bonus Series.

13. Boarding Party (Flashpoint).

14. The Foundry (Flashpoint).

15. Taris.

- Taris Bonus Series.

16. Quesh.

17. Colicoid War Games (Flashpoint).

18. Hoth.

<Chapter 2 Finale>

~ CHAPTER 3 ~

19. Alderaan Bonus Series.

20. Belsavis.

21. The Red Reaper (Flashpoint).

22. Voss.

- Voss Bonus Series.

23. Hoth Bonus Series (Acquired from a Mission Terminal on Voss).

24. Directive 7 (Flashpoint).

25. Corellia.

<Chapter 3 Finale>

~ INTERLUDE ~

26. Belsavis Bonus Series (Dailies).

27. Ilum (Questline and Dailies).

- The Battle of Ilum (Flashpoint).

- The False Emperor (Flashpoint).

28. Eternity Vault (Operation).

29. Karagga's Palace (Operation).

30. Kaon Under Siege (Flashpoint).

31. Lost Island (Flashpoint).

32. The Black Hole (Corellia Dailies).

33. Explosive Conflict (Operation).

34. Terror From Beyond (Operation).

35. Section X (New Belsavis Dailies and HK-51).

~ RISE OF THE HUTT CARTEL ~

36. Makeb.

- Toborro's Courtyard.

37. Scum and Villainy (Operation).

38. CZ-198.

- Czerka Corporate Labs (Flashpoint).

- Czerka Core Meltdown (Flashpoint).

39. Oricon.

- Dread Fortress (Operation).

- Dread Palace (Operation).

40. Kuat Drive Yards (Flashpoint).

~ FORGED ALLIANCES ~

41. Attack on Tython (Flashpoint).

42. Incursion on Korriban (Flashpoint).

43. Depths of Manaan (Flashpoint).

44. Legacy of the Rakata (Flashpoint).

~ SHADOW OF REVAN ~

45. Rishi.

- Blood Hunt (Flashpoint).

- Battle of Rishi (Flashpoint.

46. Yavin IV.

- The Ravagers (Operation).

- Temple of Sacrifice (Operation).

~ RISE OF THE EMPEROR ~

47. Ziost.

Thanks, and enjoy. :)

P.S: The Life Day, Gree, Rakghoul, Bounty and other such events aren't included as they do not really associate directly with anything else. The Gree event is loosely linked to the Hyperspace Warzone and TFB, the Rakghoul event is a direct result of Kaon Under Siege and Lost Island, but other than that... such events are just for cool gear and whatnot - no significant story value for the character, other than that mentioned.

Edited by ChaChaLoco

No problem, some of the flashpoints like Hammer Station, Athiss, Mandolorian Raiders and Cademimu can really be done at almost any point, as they don't really have a direct connection to any planetary/class storylines, so I just slotted them in where I am about the level where I can do them.

No problem, some of the flashpoints like Hammer Station, Athiss, Mandolorian Raiders and Cademimu can really be done at almost any point, as they don't really have a direct connection to any planetary/class storylines, so I just slotted them in where I am about the level where I can do them.

This is where I kinda call into question the validity of this list... Is it supposed to be a fair representation of how the game progresses, when it comes to the storyline continuity or is it latter a minor afterthought who really doesn't have any bearing in the list?

If not, you should probably consider making a second list for that, since as far as some of the bonus series are concerned, those were actually meant to be DONE before you left the planet the first time around. Several dialogue bits imply such really.

Also, some stuff like...

Doing Maelstrom Prison before having finished Balmorra or Quesh is nonsensical to say the least. If you check the level of said flashpoint, it is actually meant to be done AFTER you're done with Balmorra and possibly after you're done with Quesh, if you so would fancy it.

^^ Either way, the above is just an example as to the WHY I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to convey here: If a leveling guide to be followed, when it comes to going to a designated area or an fairly accurate representation of storyline progression.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

What I meant by the Flashpoints having no direction connection was that if you do Quest A after doing Flashpoint A the dialogue the player character is presented with and can respond with does not change in comparison to if you do Quest A before Flashpoint A.

Therefore I just slot in those flashpoints where I am the required level to do them (approximately, keeping in mind I do every quest on every planet in accordance with my list, and each heroic at least once), and if they are part of a series (such as Taral V and Maelstrom) I try to do them as close together as possible to wrap up that storyline.

To me it wouldn't make sense to get the information from Taral V, and find out you urgently need to go to the Maelstrom Nebula only to disappear to Balmorra and Quesh first.

What I meant by the Flashpoints having no direction connection was that if you do Quest A after doing Flashpoint A the dialogue the player character is presented with and can respond with does not change in comparison to if you do Quest A before Flashpoint A.

Therefore I just slot in those flashpoints where I am the required level to do them (approximately, keeping in mind I do every quest on every planet in accordance with my list, and each heroic at least once), and if they are part of a series (such as Taral V and Maelstrom) I try to do them as close together as possible to wrap up that storyline.

To me it wouldn't make sense to get the information from Taral V, and find out you urgently need to go to the Maelstrom Nebula only to disappear to Balmorra and Quesh first.

Again, as I said, if the list is then supposed to be an accurate representation of how the storyline progresses, from a chronological standpoint, there are several errors in it.

Even though said flashpoints stand out in particular, when putting aside continuity, there are ALSO issues regarding how you placed the bonus series and even the operations, this time as far as continuity is concerned.

For example...

Scum & Villainy actually takes place BEFORE the events on Makeb, since Republic side, there's no reference whatsoever to Toborro and Karagga is mentioned instead.

Concerning the bonus series on Hoth, the Sith Warrior's response during a conversation confirms that he - or she - is still serving Darth Baras, which is not the case anymore; Khun Tazith, the special consultant for the Ministry of War, also says that he was recalled into active service by Darth Vengean, despite the fact that at the time you start the series, this sphere was under the influence of Baras already.

Same for the bonus series on Nar Shaddaa, Republic side, where the SiS headquarters are said to have been burned to the ground recently. Such event occurs during the JK storyline BTW.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Again, as I said, if the list is then supposed to be an accurate representation of how the storyline progresses, from a chronological standpoint, there are several errors in it.

Even though said flashpoints stand out in particular, when putting aside continuity, there are ALSO issues regarding how you placed the bonus series and even the operations, this time as far as continuity is concerned.

For example...

Scum & Villainy actually takes place BEFORE the events on Makeb, since Republic side, there's no reference whatsoever to Toborro and Karagga is mentioned instead.

Concerning the bonus series on Hoth, the Sith Warrior's response during a conversation confirms that he - or she - is still serving Darth Baras, which is not the case anymore.

Same for the bonus series on Nar Shaddaa, Republic side, where the SiS headquarters are said to have been burned to the ground recently. Such event occurs during the JK storyline BTW.

A precarious balance between organising this list according to storyline progression and game progression must be taken into account when looking at this. Also, it must be considered that BioWare could have made some errors/oversights in disregarding the "bigger picture" timeline while writing individual dialogue for the 8 classes of the game (which would be understandable given 8 class storylines with unique dialogue occurring at varying times in the Universe is a large amount of work).

Given S&V is a 55 Operation released with RotHC and given that Makeb is there to level players from 50-55, it makes more sense to place S&V after Makeb, and so that is what I've done.

In addition

doesn't Karagga die as the final boss of KP at the hands of the Republic/Imperial strike team? Karagga's Palace is certainly before Scum and Villainy in progression. Maybe you did S&V story quest before you did the KP story quest?

In regards to the bonus series, they are placed where they are because that is where they fit in with the levelling structure, but also where the breadcrumb quest to go back and complete said bonus series is made available, and could therefore be said to be the time when the developers intended the player to go back and complete the bonus series for those planets.

Now honestly I'm not entirely certain if the Hoth Bonus Series breadcrumb quest is made available before or after finishing the Voss storyline, I read somewhere it was after, but confirmation would be appreciated.

Going back to the Flashpoints, realistically one would do them while completing the planet that most closely fits with the level range (so Hammer Station while doing Coruscant, Athiss while doing Taris, Mandalorian Raiders while on Nar Shaddaa and Cademimu while on Tatooine), but in actuality I find myself over-levelled for most of the content anyway by doing every quest and all heroics at least once per toon, so I slot them in at the end after I finish one or two planets and am back on the fleet. Again, as I said, with those Flashpoints they seem to be relatively disconnected so it can be hard to ascertain where exactly they are supposed to fit in, if anywhere in particular at all.

I do know 100% that the Flashpoints Taral V and Maelstrom Prison are definitely after the end of Chapter 1 as

freeing Revan also severs his connection with the Emperor that was maintaining the tenuous peace between the Empire and Republic. Without Revan to temper the Emperor's will, the Galactic War resumes at full speed.

Therefore Boarding Party and The Foundry also occur after Taral V and Maelstrom Prison (and by extension after Chapter 1) as

Revan is the final boss in The Foundry, and also mentions at the end of Maelstrom Prison that he has work to do (building the droid army Imperial players fight in The Foundry).

Please do point out any other errors you notice, and if they are glaringly obvious, or in desperate need of refinement I will correct them. :)

Thanks.

Edited by ChaChaLoco

A precarious balance between organising this list according to storyline progression and game progression must be taken into account when looking at this. Also, it must be considered that BioWare could have made some errors/oversights in disregarding the "bigger picture" timeline while writing individual dialogue for the 8 classes of the game (which would be understandable given 8 class storylines with unique dialogue occurring at varying times in the Universe is a large amount of work).

IMHO, even though I applaud your effort for doing such a detailed list, it would probably be wiser(?) perhaps to make two lists altogether so to speak, one which takes into account the ACTUAL Chronological Storyline progression and one aimed to people who don't want to miss a thing, while leveling.

Again, just a suggestion. So many people already have issues following the timeline as it is.

Given S&V is a 55 Operation released with RotHC and given that Makeb is there to level players from 50-55, it makes more sense to place S&V after Makeb, and so that is what I've done.

Even though I do agree yet again, from a storyline and / or continuity standpoint, there is dialogue that clearly shows that Scum & Villainy takes place BEFORE Makeb.

In regards to the bonus series, they are placed where they are because that is where they fit in with the levelling structure, but also where the breadcrumb quest to go back and complete said bonus series is made available, and could therefore be said to be the time when the developers intended the player to go back and complete the bonus series for those planets.

Concerning the breadcrumbs, you should take into account they're just that: Breadcrumbs, not to mention the quest givers in the fleet ALL speak huttese. They really don't have any bearing whatsoever, when it comes to storyline continuity IMO, not to say they were most likely added fairly late into the game's development.

Now honestly I'm not entirely certain if the Hoth Bonus Series breadcrumb quest is made available before or after finishing the Voss storyline, I read somewhere it was after, but confirmation would be appreciated.

As a matter of fact, some bonus series, if not all - not entirely sure on this - are level dependent and not so much related with the fact you finished your Class or World storyline, in any given planet.

Going back to the Flashpoints, realistically one would do them while completing the planet that most closely fits with the level range (so Hammer Station while doing Coruscant, Athiss while doing Taris, Mandalorian Raiders while on Nar Shaddaa and Cademimu while on Tatooine), but in actuality I find myself over-levelled for most of the content anyway by doing every quest and all heroics at least once per toon, so I slot them in at the end after I finish one or two planets and am back on the fleet. Again, as I said, with those Flashpoints they seem to be relatively disconnected so it can be hard to ascertain where exactly they are supposed to fit in, if anywhere in particular at all.

I do agree with this, even though some of them, when talking with Master Satele and Darth Malgus, do make notice of past events in some of the storylines. Cademimu concerning the Jedi Knight and Mandalorian Raiders concerning the Bounty Hunter are especially poignant. The latter is actually a bit mind puzzling, since it implies something that actually ONLY happens AFTER the end of the first chapter.

I do know 100% that the Flashpoints Taral V and Maelstrom Prison are definitely after the end of Chapter 1 as

freeing Revan also severs his connection with the Emperor that was maintaining the tenuous peace between the Empire and Republic. Without Revan to temper the Emperor's will, the Galactic War resumes at full speed.

[Therefore Boarding Party and The Foundry also occur after Taral V and Maelstrom Prison (and by extension after Chapter 1) as

Revan is the final boss in The Foundry, and also mentions at the end of Maelstrom Prison that he has work to do (building the droid army Imperial players fight in The Foundry).

Several dialogue lines, concerning exchanges between Master Oteg and the Jedi Knight for example, do confirm that.

Please do point out any other errors you notice, and if they are glaringly obvious, or in desperate need of refinement I will correct them. :)

Thanks.

All in the same vein as the ones I mentioned before really. For instance... ;)

It is also fair to assume that the bonus series for Belsavis also take place BEFORE the end of Chapter Three, seing as the Sith Inquisitor is not acknowledged by anyone as a Darth in the Dark Council.

The Black Hole incident also takes place AFTER Denova ( Explosive Conflict ), since the Empire is forced to abandon its the Core Worlds offensive, since their supply lines are too stretched thin after Denova and some other event I can't quite recall right now.

I'm also unsure where the CZERKA takeover actually takes place, again continuity wise, since there's not much info concerning outside events. Kinda similar - in a way - to S&V but CZ-198 is far worse in that regard.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

IMHO, even though I applaud your effort for doing such a detailed list, it would probably be wiser(?) perhaps to make two lists altogether so to speak, one which takes into account the ACTUAL Chronological Storyline progression and one aimed to people who don't want to miss a thing, while leveling.

Again, just a suggestion. So many people already have issues following the timeline as it is.

But that would take forever! :p Actually the two lists would be fairly similar apart from a few things, this one is actually aimed at balancing chronological story progression and also "not missing a thing" while levelling, so perhaps this thread isn't adequately titled but c'est la vie.

Even though I do agree yet again, from a storyline and / or continuity standpoint, there is dialogue that clearly shows that Scum & Villainy takes place BEFORE Makeb.

I'm not sure then, maybe that's an oversight or an discontinuity on BioWares part, as Karagga's Palace definitely occurs before Scum and Villainy and from a developer standpoint it doesn't make sense to place a level 55 Operation to come before the level 50-55 planet in the story.

Concerning the breadcrumbs, you should take into account they're just that: Breadcrumbs, not to mention the quest givers in the fleet ALL speak huttese. They really don't have any bearing whatsoever, when it comes to storyline continuity IMO, not to say they were most likely added fairly late into the game's development.

As a matter of fact, some bonus series, if not all - not entirely sure on this - are level dependent and not so much related with the fact you finished your Class or World storyline, in any given planet.

No, you are correct most of the bonus series occur directly from the spaceport before you leave the planet (such as Taris and Balmorra), but some enable breadcrumb quests on the Fleet after certain story points. Such as Nar Shaddaa after Chapter 1, and Alderaan after Chapter 2. These breadcrumb quests aren't properly scaled to the bonus series level, but they are an extra optional quest that fellow completionists wouldn't want to miss. :p

I do agree with this, even though some of them, when talking with Master Satele and Darth Malgus, do make notice of past events in some of the storylines. Cademimu concerning the Jedi Knight and Mandalorian Raiders concerning the Bounty Hunter are especially poignant. The latter is actually a bit mind puzzling, since it implies something that actually ONLY happens AFTER the end of the first chapter.

Hmm, that Bounty Hunter one there is strange... I can't really comment on the Bounty Hunter though as I've only played my Mercenary to about level 18 (it's on my to-do list).

All in the same vein as the ones I mentioned before really. For instance... ;)

It is also fair to assume that the bonus series for Belsavis also take place BEFORE the end of Chapter Three, seing as the Sith Inquisitor is not acknowledged by anyone as a Darth in the Dark Council.

The Black Hole incident also takes place AFTER Denova ( Explosive Conflict ), since the Empire is forced to abandon its the Core Worlds offensive, since their supply lines are too stretched thin after Denova and some other event I can't quite recall right now.

I'm also unsure where the CZERKA takeover actually takes place, again continuity wise, since there's not much info concerning outside events. Kinda similar - in a way - to S&V but CZ-198 is far worse in that regard.

I think that Belsavis Bonus Series issue you mentioned may be an oversight, as the bonus series on Belsavis just takes the player through the motions for the dailies there and is surely designed for level 50 players that have finished Chapter 3.

I'll have to look into the Black Hole incident more, I just put it before Explosive Conflict as I wasn't too sure on it's relevance and most of the other dailies come before their respective Operations.

In terms of Czerka, yeah, I agree. I just shoved it in the list according to when it was released.

But that would take forever! :p Actually the two lists would be fairly similar apart from a few things, this one is actually aimed at balancing chronological story progression and also "not missing a thing" while levelling, so perhaps this thread isn't adequately titled but c'est la vie.

True. :cool:

I'm not sure then, maybe that's an oversight or an discontinuity on BioWares part, as Karagga's Palace definitely occurs before Scum and Villainy and from a developer standpoint it doesn't make sense to place a level 55 Operation to come before the level 50-55 planet in the story.

It's in the same vein as the bonus series or the Maelstrom Prison FP really, as we've already discussed. In other words, the leveling experience supersedes the chronological progression but yet again, if you take into account the dialogue...

It would seem that S&V takes place shortly after the downfall of Karagga. Plus, no mention whatsoever of Toborro.

No, you are correct most of the bonus series occur directly from the spaceport before you leave the planet (such as Taris and Balmorra), but some enable breadcrumb quests on the Fleet after certain story points. Such as Nar Shaddaa after Chapter 1, and Alderaan after Chapter 2. These breadcrumb quests aren't properly scaled to the bonus series level, but they are an extra optional quest that fellow completionists wouldn't want to miss. :p

I do agree with this. My point is that those quest givers should really have no bearing concerning the chronological progression. Again, as you said, breadcrumbs. :)

Hmm, that Bounty Hunter one there is strange... I can't really comment on the Bounty Hunter though as I've only played my Mercenary to about level 18 (it's on my to-do list).

It's not big thing really but here it goes, in spoiler mode...

The BH claims that he has worked with Mandalore and the clans, something that actually only happens AFTER you finish the first Chapter. Whether I'm seeing too much into this or it's definitely an oversight on their part, implying that Mandalorian Raiders originally took place AFTER the first chapter, I can't really say.

I think that Belsavis Bonus Series issue you mentioned may be an oversight, as the bonus series on Belsavis just takes the player through the motions for the dailies there and is surely designed for level 50 players that have finished Chapter 3.

I do agree with this but yet again, it would explain why in some planets, like Hoth or Belsavis, you are unable to collect certain armor sets, since the heroics that would reward you with those pieces were actually redesigned and used to provide end-game gear rewards.

Plus, IMHO, another example of leveling experiencing superseding chronological continuity. :p

I'll have to look into the Black Hole incident more, I just put it before Explosive Conflict as I wasn't too sure on it's relevance and most of the other dailies come before their respective Operations.

In terms of Czerka, yeah, I agree. I just shoved it in the list according to when it was released.

Here's the cutscene concerning the Black Hole... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBeheQWLrNA#t=00m51s

Edited by Darth_Wicked

• 7 months later...
Thank you for the storyline progression list. I copied and pasted it in a word document file for future reference. I will also inform my nephew and any friends that join us of this list. I may just email it to my nephew since he likes to collect information of this nature. Again, thank you for the time you took to make the list(s). I still have alts to play with and will make use of this.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Great job. Much appreciated! Turns out there's a lot of stuff I missed...

Any chance of an update for the current stuff? (e.g. Rishii)

Notice how the list nosedives after the 1.2 update (Explosive Conflict, Black Hole, Denova WZ)? I think you can figure out what little is left.

I've only just started playing again. So I will probably update this list at some point in the future.

Unfortunately, I couldn't edit my posts when I wasn't a subscriber (I was preferred status), and there isn't a free-to-play/preferred forum on here (which is pretty pathetic if you ask me, there should be a sub-forum for preferred, if not free-to-play, players).

I've only just started playing again. So I will probably update this list at some point in the future.

Unfortunately, I couldn't edit my posts when I wasn't a subscriber (I was preferred status), and there isn't a free-to-play/preferred forum on here (which is pretty pathetic if you ask me, there should be a sub-forum for preferred, if not free-to-play, players).

I completely agree with you. Of all the MMOs I play, SWTOR is the only one that has a pitiful free to play or preferred status.

I completely agree with you. Of all the MMOs I play, SWTOR is the only one that has a pitiful free to play or preferred status.

I also agree with this, but on the other had, i think SWTOR has the best story from all MMOs i played and let you play 90% of it for free. :)

Updated to include the latest content from Update 3.2 Rise of the Emperor as of 04/05/2015.

A useful visual representation that is very similar to this list can be found here, however bear in mind that it differs to mine in that it spreads out each of the level 1-50 flashpoints (such as Athiss or Cademimu) to be between planets, whereas I don't.

For example from the Prologue to the end of Chapter 1 in my list the progression goes (for a Jedi Knight, let's say):

Tython > Esseles > Coruscant > Hammer Station > Athiss > Taris > Nar Shaddaa > Mandalorian Raiders > Cademimu > Tatooine > Alderaan;

Whereas in their list it goes:

Tython > Esseles > Coruscant > Hammer Station > Taris > Athiss > Nar Shaddaa > Mandalorian Raiders > Tatooine > Cademimu > Alderaan.

The reason I've clumped mine together instead of spreading them out is that I find if I don't I've levelled too much to be able to use the group finder for them, and it's also convenient to only need to return to the fleet once.

Edited by ChaChaLoco

• 3 months later...