Level 43 enhancements

Trickai

I am a sage and was looking at the level 43 enhancements and discovered that none of them have willpower on them. I am not sure which ones to make for my sage. They all have endurance but I am not sure what the other two stats are that I should look for. I see power on quite a few so that is probably a good choice.

Anyone who has an artificer or sage...or both...able to tell me what would be the best stat options for a sage? I think literally every stat is available in some combination or other (except for the main stats like willpower, strength and so on)

My first thought was endurance, power and presence.....

Edited by Trickai

I am a sage and was looking at the level 43 enhancements and discovered that none of them have willpower on them. I am not sure which ones to make for my sage. They all have endurance but I am not sure what the other two stats are that I should look for. I see power on quite a few so that is probably a good choice.

Anyone who has an artificer or sage...or both...able to tell me what would be the best stat options for a sage? I think literally every stat is available in some combination or other (except for the main stats like willpower, strength and so on)

My first thought was endurance, power and presence.....

Well, for starters: NO enhancement has Willpower. (Or any other mainstat, for that matter.)

That said, the other stats will all depend on what kind of Sage you're running. I would assume anything other than tanking stats (Shield, Defense, Absorption), but beyond that...no idea. My consular is a Shadow tank, so I'm not sure what to tell you there.

DOH! Yeah you are right of course...I think I just was overwhelmed with SO MANY different enhancements at that level. Usually I have been taking endurance and power but now with so many different combinations I wasn't sure what I should take....critical, alacrity, surge, defense, shield......

I finally decided on endurance power and surge I think....was a tossup between that and endurance power and critical