Trading ships

creisus

I've recently gotten into GSF qute a bit and made the usual mistakes of buying a ship only to realise i would have prefered another in the same class. I've also noticeed in the GSF line up screen other players don't have the usual starting ships or have only one ship total. Is there a way to trade in ships i no longer want and how?

Unfortunately you can't trade ships. Which ship did you buy? the only thing you can do now is either learn how to fly the ship until you earn enough to buy the one you want.

In regards to the ship load out you can switch ships with ones not on your bar, or just click and drag them off

When you press H to open your Hangar, you can move and replace the bottom row of ships by clicking on them under the button that says "Select Ship". Once you start getting more Fleet Requisition, and start buying more ships, you can remove those with which you started and put whichever you want there.

I bought two gunships because i chose quickly and got the one i didn't want but its all good. Thank you for your response it helped a bit too bad i can't trade in ships. Edited by creisus