Fun SUPER conspiracy theory!

SithAceI

Just re-posting this from my thread in the story and lore forum so my peeps can sound off too. Enjoy! ;)

Bear with me for a minute but something I have always thought was that they would link the new movies with this game at some point.

So here it goes:

Question one is, who is the blurry guy atop the dais in the "The Force Awakens"? (the new leader of the imperial remnant)

Question two is, if the new "immortal" emperor in the next ex pack is truly immortal then....

Answer:

We know that at some point the Republic comes back to reconquer the galaxy or liberate it whatever. So what does a guy who can't die do with the time?

Whats to stop him from just laying low or in the shadows pulling strings till after Sidious/Vader conquer the galaxy and take over after they die. He's got all the time and patience to wait for his time again.

So what I am getting at is: the new leader of the empire in the Force Awakens is VALKORION!

There is your super conspiracy theory! And the commercial windfall tie in to bring in loads of new people after the movie plays. ;)

SWTOR as canon?

Although SWTOR was confirmed as not strictly canon at the Star Wars Celebration, the game has still attempted to play within the bounds. So we asked Backus how well this new story, with the new planet and original epic story, fits within current or former canon. Backus reminds that “it is and it is not” because SWTOR is set thousands of years before actual canon; he doesn’t believe the new story departs too far away from the sphere of canon. “We have a very good relationship with Lucasfilm,” he explained, “where we submit basically everything we want to do — be it character or stories or whatever — and they give us feedback on it. They keep us honest and they keep us on point.”

Backus also spoke about Lucasfilms’ Keeper of the Holocron, the existence of the small council that maintains the lore of all aspects of the Star Wars Universe, and how BioWare has a high level of communication with this group. “Everything we do is vetted; everything we do is absolutely on the up and up with Star Wars as far as lore and stuff.” An interesting fact that Backus shared is that Director J.J. Abrams watched the KotFE blur trailer because he had carte blanche to decide whether what the BioWare team was doing contradicted the story he was telling in any way. He also added that Lucasfilm could draw on any of what BioWare writes for future Star Wars things.

I just copied the important text for you all. The web site is massively OP. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=15&ved=0CD4QFjAEOAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmassivelyop.com%2F2015%2F06%2F22%2Fe3-2015-swtors-upcoming-expansion-builds-on-the-legacy-of-kotor%2F&ei=pXKPVczdBobp-AGy_76IBg&usg=AFQjCNHDpLT29FWZ3q3rZOYPjDGREIbRoQ&sig2=_9GJPmQB9HxXnAIQea8lxw&bvm=bv.96783405,d.cWw&cad=rja here's the link also.

Drops mic....

What no replies?

Like that's the craziest thing I have ever heard, or you are completely full of ***** etc. LOL

I figured my friends might of had something to say hehe....

Wait maybe I have no friends :(....