WTB Czerka Crate-O-Matic

JediMasterAlex

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
There's one presently listed on Star Forge for 450 million. That seems obscene considering it's still an obtainable item, albeit rare.

I mean, again, I don't think they ever actually get sold at those prices. They can list at whatever price they want, but it doesn't do them any good if no one ever buys it.

I mean, again, I don't think they ever actually get sold at those prices. They can list at whatever price they want, but it doesn't do them any good if no one ever buys it.

Considering I recall seeing them listed about a year ago for about 30 mil, even 150-200 mil seems ridiculous.

I'm not responsible for their stupidity and you are no Jedi.

That's rather rude lol. The crate is just a cosmetic item, worth whatever people are willing to pay for it. For me it was totally worth it to pay 150m. What else do I have to spend the credits on? Other cosmetic items? I think the crate is a lot cooler than the outfits or decos that I could have gotten for 150m.

I'm not responsible for their stupidity and you are no Jedi.

I bought most of my crates a few years back aswell. I payed between 12-35m each. Now imagine I payed 80m back then, you would think I was stupid right? If I sell mine today for even bellow the low end for 120m. I still would of made 40m off one transaction. Am I really the stupid one if I made a profit? Dealing with the rarest drop item in the game, If your goal is to resell them, you play the long game. If someone actually pays 300m today, there is nothing to suggest that next year it wont be worth 500m. Their prices have only had one trajectory in its history, UP.