Down

kaczuszka

There were problems earlier too, a ghost 30 minute waiting line to get in, which suddenly disappeared. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark, me thinks...

Also picked up a few whispers that there were problems with the mail system.

ok dev tracker. they have problems with few servers and thaere is no ETA when the servers will be avaliable

Edited by kaczuszka

quite fun how it went down

my guild mates and i were doing last boss in hammer station... finally get boss down to less then 20%... we think o its down... then boom kick to server select :D

ah what a cool trick :p

well i was about to lvl up and when ever i lvl up it laggs for few seconds so i thought it was normal but than the server selection came up with red eclipse down

quite fun how it went down

my guild mates and i were doing last boss in hammer station... finally get boss down to less then 20%... we think o its down... then boom kick to server select :D

ah what a cool trick :p

dont giggles lol

the other day me n guild was on last boss of the foundry ........

i call the boss a noob........and then he went postal and killed us all omg it was so funny :)

Don't be too hard on them guys. They don't want it down either.

I'm annoyed too but I'm sure the tech people at Bioware are way more stressed about this than we are they have to figure out the problem.

Keep up the good work fellows~ :)

Edited by Feena-c

Don't be too hard on them guys. They don't want it down either.

I'm annoyed too but I'm sure the tech people at Bioware are way more stressed about this than we are they have to figure out the problem.

Keep up the good work fellows~ :)

I agree with Feena-c.

Although some more information about a possible cause or duration would be nice because some of the other servers that went down just after the Red Eclipse are back up again.

Exactly what Feena-c said. I just imagine them running all over server rooms or offices with hands full of cabels, papers and what not. Also I'm incredibly amused by people DEMANDING recompensation for a 2hr downtime. Yes, give me 1000 cartel coins, 1000k credits and a plushy jawa for my lost time and ruined evening!

Exactly what Feena-c said. I just imagine them running all over server rooms or offices with hands full of cabels, papers and what not. Also I'm incredibly amused by people DEMANDING recompensation for a 2hr downtime. Yes, give me 1000 cartel coins, 1000k credits and a plushy jawa for my lost time and ruined evening!

You do realise we are paying them?

Bw fanboy suck it up dude and grow a pair, the amount of time servers are down we are truly being bent over and ****ed.