the state ov pvp empire side is ****

cub-lover

Lol. Tranfered on Eclipse from ToFN. And I honestly thought that one have to look very hard to find PvPers worse than empire side there.

Seems I was wrong.

So, sorry if it sounds like a whine post or if it seems that I'm boasting. I know that I'm pretty avarage player and I've seen lots of similar WZs on ToFN.

But can anyone tell me is it the common situation on Eclipse?

Or maybe I've just picked wrong time? Or am I extreamly unlucky?

To be fair, unlucky and maybe wrong time and day. There are some days that make me lose fate in humanity overall. Sometimes it's really bad team mates, sometimes it's republic players strongest teams doing weekly in one go (means extra strong premades double queing, or simply very strong players doing their weekly vs avarage pugs). Usualy it's not that bad, you will often have 1-3 individuals that seem to mistake SWTOR for FarmVille or Sims, but it's not *That* bad.

The Empire's better players have traditionally been more concentrated than the Reps and I don't think the transfers have really changed that. So in pug vs pug the Rep teams I'm on tend to win more often than not. However, you're more likely to get Imp premades (again, in my experience anyway) and those games tend to heavily favour Imps (especially when it's premade vs pug, although we do still win those from time to time).

However, both sides have lots of inexperienced (or just bad) players. I never quit warzones prematurely (excluding when bugged) nor do I give up but it's sometimes clear that we'll lose 15 seconds into the match. 3-4 players on your team with less than 24k HP, only two players with stims (if you're lucky) and you end up against a full (decent) premade.

Also, both sides have players who don't know how to read ops chat. This might be a language thing in some cases.

Edited by DharmaPolice