Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Infiltration Rotation = /yawn

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
Infiltration Rotation = /yawn

artikulieren
05.02.2013 , 05:05 PM | #71
I only read the first, third and last page. So don't mind me.

So for the original topic title. I only find it such in a PvE environment. FPs, Ops, etc. And boring is just about anything I have to complain about, if I were complaining that is. Granted, we don't do as much sustained DPS as Sents. But we trade that for a tank tree so I don't see why there's a problem. Also, force is completely manageable and the rotation is easy to keep going from start to finish. Just got to know what rotation to use, some bosses even stun/cc you for a time so you'll have plenty of force when you get back up.

As for PvP, we have the burst, and that's all that matters isn't it? Yes, there have been times I wasn't able to burst someone down, but that usually means they have a healer or are themselves a scoundrel/operative. I have the biggest problems fighting that AC but not much else. And the rotation, at least the opening rotation, while predictable, doesn't make up the entire fight.

So as far as being on topic goes, while I agree with it on most PvE encounters for people who get bored easily, I disagree completely when it comes to PvP.