Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2 of the same companion

seoulpower
Yesterday , 04:06 AM | #1
Hello,

So I recently started the jedi under siege storyline and noticed that under the companion tab I have 3 class story companions that I had originally lost and recruited again through alliance alerts over the course of the KotFE & KotET storylines now under the unavailable companions section even though I could still summon them. I thought this was just a glitch so I went to the companion locator terminal and requested to find all original class story companions. After doing this I ended up with a second Broonmark companion. TL;DR I now have two Broonmark companions. One from when he was my class companion and one that was recruited through the alliance alert. I guess this isn't that big of a deal although it does throw me off a little bit.
"Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The Dark Side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual." - Rule of Two (Star Wars: Darth Bane, #2)

seoulpower
Yesterday , 04:11 AM | #2
I guess what I'm asking is if I should send in a ticket for this, or if there is no fix and I should just let it be. In the companion tab it says I have Broonmark listed as a companion twice, and 2 other companions (Pierce & 2VR8) listed as unavailable companions while also listed as alliance companions that I am able to summon.
"Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The Dark Side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual." - Rule of Two (Star Wars: Darth Bane, #2)

SteveTheCynic
Yesterday , 06:11 AM | #3
The companion list has always been a buggy mess *during* the Jedi Under Siege story(1), but in theory it should return to normal afterwards.

In theory.

In practice, as usual, you may find oddities even then.

(1) Begins when you acquire Inflection Point and go off to talk to Lana, ends when you are given the Hearts and Minds mission.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
Up the Universe!

turbomagnus
Yesterday , 11:18 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
The companion list has always been a buggy mess *during* the Jedi Under Siege story(1), but in theory it should return to normal afterwards.

In theory.

In practice, as usual, you may find oddities even then.

(1) Begins when you acquire Inflection Point and go off to talk to Lana, ends when you are given the Hearts and Minds mission.
Remember all the problems with people having two Jaesa - sometimes even a Jaesa (returning) of the opposite alignment from their original Jaesa?