Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

General always cheers me up.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
General always cheers me up.

TicTicTic
12.13.2011 , 11:10 AM | #1
General always makes me crack up laughing After the grace period was presented as a magic disappearing act I was a little annoyed but after reading general posts I didnt care as much and went away from the forums having been entertained.

Same as today. Waiting is always annoying cause I want to be in a game I ve been looking forward to for a long time. But the posts that make you crack up laughing both intended and QQing unintended.

It should fill the dev team with pride that so many people want to play their baby and feel so passionate about it. I d like to say thank you for getting to this stage were we get to start in the playground you have built.

Heard a interview on Darth Hater were the dev being interviewed sounded like he was almost dead It was like listening to a party planner who had given his all to try and please a massive party, with a large cross section of people with different views.

Sounded like his life had been taken over by ToR and he was almost spent. Think of us as children, we like our parents but if we want something we will scream till we get it.

Thanks for the passion and time spent on this game, hope you get to recover next year.

O-Digenous
12.13.2011 , 11:30 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by TicTicTic View Post
Heard a interview on Darth Hater
Link to interview?
The chains of the grave cannot hold a Dark Lord of the Sith - Marka Rgnos

TicTicTic
12.13.2011 , 11:36 AM | #3
http://www.darthhater.com/articles/s...e-old-republic

They changed it from audio to text.