Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Open the flood gates

DarkGremio's Avatar


DarkGremio
12.13.2011 , 10:45 AM | #1
I think they should just let everyone in. What was the point of the stress test than? I mean why should they let me filter in. I'd rather wait in a lengthy queue then wait for an e-mail. What are they going to do release time when all the people who did not pre-order and just purchased a copy at the stores. Doesn't make sense in my own opinion, also I would think that it would test the servers greatly as well letting everyone in who pre-ordered. This wave stuff is in option but not the best idea. Open the flood gates!

Soulicide's Avatar


Soulicide
12.13.2011 , 10:47 AM | #2
Retail > Stress test - If you can't figure that out, you haven't been playing games long or you're just pissed about Biowares new approach to rewarding early pre-orders.

Makar's Avatar


Makar
12.13.2011 , 10:48 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkGremio View Post
I think they should just let everyone in. What was the point of the stress test than? I mean why should they let me filter in. I'd rather wait in a lengthy queue then wait for an e-mail. What are they going to do release time when all the people who did not pre-order and just purchased a copy at the stores. Doesn't make sense in my own opinion, also I would think that it would test the servers greatly as well letting everyone in who pre-ordered. This wave stuff is in option but not the best idea. Open the flood gates!
I'd rather not have the servers constantly crashing because children are impatient, thank you very much.
Squadron 238 Tester

Dropadeuce's Avatar


Dropadeuce
12.13.2011 , 10:49 AM | #4
OP. Just wait your *********** turn. I swear, Bio extends 2 extra days on the early access and whiny *****es like the OP show up in mass in the forums.

teradek's Avatar


teradek
12.13.2011 , 10:50 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Makar View Post
I'd rather not have the servers constantly crashing because children are impatient, thank you very much.

Best answer, hell even the stress test weekend was a staggered launch, now stop crying about not being able to play early and be glad you will be able to play before the actual launch date of the 20th
Meelanna
--<Nexus Guild Member>--

Hunbun's Avatar


Hunbun
12.13.2011 , 10:53 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Dropadeuce View Post
OP. Just wait your *********** turn. I swear, Bio extends 2 extra days on the early access and whiny *****es like the OP show up in mass in the forums.
Yeah I was surprised by all the whining and ************ when I came on the forums today. People are getting two extra days and they are still complaining. *** is wrong with people.
Squadron 3x11

Sedayeen's Avatar


Sedayeen
12.13.2011 , 10:59 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Soulicide View Post
you're just pissed about Biowares new approach to rewarding early pre-orders.
I don't understand what makes one pre-order any more valuable than the next, regardless of the time frame.

DarkGremio's Avatar


DarkGremio
12.13.2011 , 11:39 AM | #8
Sound a little butt hurt