Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Empire way overpopulated?

Wa-kin
12.13.2011 , 11:31 AM | #1
How's your servers so far? I just checked bloodworthy(which is full of swedish,danish and norwegians all going empire with their 500member guilds) and currently on bounty hunter/imperial agent there is 160, republic side for troopers/smugglers is 48...

It's ridiculous lol.

chrisftw
12.13.2011 , 11:32 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Wa-kin View Post
How's your servers so far? I just checked bloodworthy(which is full of swedish,danish and norwegians all going empire with their 500member guilds) and currently on bounty hunter/imperial agent there is 160, republic side for troopers/smugglers is 48...

It's ridiculous lol.
its going to stay that way until bioware unleashes the hounds so to speak and open up these waves for a larger audience. until then enjoy your vastly imbalanced factions and no healers/tanks.
Tell me more Brotholomew.

revial
12.13.2011 , 11:33 AM | #3
It's how it was in beta on Darth Malak (the only long term pvp server). Republic was a ghost town except for the Weekend Tests.

Davorn
12.13.2011 , 11:33 AM | #4
Glad I'm republic.
-Davorn

HouseMcCune
12.13.2011 , 11:35 AM | #5
All the 400-500 pop guilds on my server are Republic. It will balance out, I mean it's day 1 folks.
Look, I ain't in this for your revolution, and I'm not in it for you, Princess. I expect to be well paid. *I'm* in it for the money.

C.E. 7.21.11: First Wave, D-day -7