Looking to get back into a guild

robertwdanger

I'm new to MMO's, but have been on SWTOR from the beginning. Two 55's in Republic (my primaries) and one Imperial as well as leveling chars in each additional type. My original guild disintegrated right after the server merges, but I've been missing the social aspect of the game lately and am looking to get back into a team with a laid back atmosphere. I have limited FP/ops experience, but am willing to learn in a group that is willing to teach, not take it as life or death. Like I said, I am basically looking to add the social part back into my SWTOR experience and preferably in a group 18 or 21+ (I'm 35). Applied for one guild recently, but did not hear back, so I'm hoping that this is a good way of introducing myself to folks that are still looking for quality additions. You can hit me up here or in game (Acilles/Yhossarian). Looking forward to meeting you all.

We run guild chapters on both Rep & Imp sides, Imperial Armored Justice and Republic Armored Justice. We are a mature, casual guild that runs regular Operations on Tuesdays and Thursdays and we group up for various FP's and such throughout the week and weekend. We are mostly active on the Imp side and most of us play in the evenings since we have jobs and families.

We'd be happy to bring you on board to either or both sides. We look more for fun, interesting people and don't ask ore require anyone play any class or spec they don't enjoy. Level is also not an issue. Most of us play several different toons and all are welcome in our guild.

Look us up anytime you'd like. Since we're most active on Imp side, below are some of the toons you may see inline there:

Cathros

Crixia

Darkpohl

Potions

Streetsweeper

Oshneeday

Kiax

Kiaxe

Nemanock

Zarbiish

Hope to see you in game!

Hello,

Please feel free to check out <Republic Champions>. We are small mature player guild that encourages its members to particitate in whatever aspects of the game they enjoy most in a laid back, friendly and helpful atmosphere. We also have an Imperial guild <Legion of Champions> for your Imperial alts. All levels, skills and classes are welcome. If you would like to join us, or for more info on us please check out our guild website at http://www.republicchampions.enjin.com/

Some great offers you have here, but let me show you another option:

The Covenant

We're a small group of in-game friends, mostly laid back but some with that moderate to hardcore gaming style.

We're very active, with people online all the time and we're working to get more active users to make our group better, bigger and stronger.

Right now, we're only on the Republic side, so you are free to choose a Imperial guild as you wish! ;)

If you're interested, feel free to mail me in the game or try to whisper me, or even fill in an application in our website!

My toons in the republic are:

Constantíne - Wildey - Jønes - Taekon

The ones marked in red are the ones I'm most active with.

Cheers! :D

Edited by Haggardbr