Tython Codex Database

pioneerraptor

Here is a list of Datacron and Lore Locations for the planet of Tython. Feel free to make corrections or add Lore Entries that are missing.

Datacrons:

Endurance +2: Located at X: -33, Y: -102

- To obtain this datacron, you will need to travel to the camp outside Kaleth. Then follow the Elarian trail towards the signal fire used during the quest to get a Flesh Raider turned into a Jedi. Jump into the water below and there will be a cave entrance (X: -26, Y: 34) that leads to the datacron.

Willpower +2: Located at X: -648, Y: -72

- To obtain this datacron, travel to Upper Kaleth. As soon as you ascend the first fallen column to get into Upper Kaleth, turn right and go up another fallen column. At the end of the column jump onto the hill. Travel towards the right towards the datacron.

Blue Matrix Shard: X: -93, Y: 925

- To obtain this datacron, you will have to travel to The Forge Remnants. Near the exit of the remnants, leading towards The Forge is a small encampment to the right side of the road. Inside here is a Flesh Raider War Chief that is praying to the datacron. Kill him and take your prize.

Lore Entries:

Achievement: Datacrons

- All of these are obtain automatically upon finding the datacrons above.

Achievement: Titles

- Keeper of Truth: Complete the quest [Heroic 2+] The Chamber of Speech.

Bestiary:

- Manka Cat: Complete the quest "Pilgrim Medicine". Quest starts from a datapad on the path from the Twi'lek Village to Tython Ridge.

- Uxibeast: Approach an Uxibeast and right-click on it.

- Tythonian War Droid: Simply fight Tythonian War Droids

- Guid: Do the Flesh Eating Baby Quest locating in Lower Kaleth.

- Horranth: Do the Horranth Control Quest located in the camp outside Kaleth.

- Terentatek: Complete quest "Jedi Relic" on Taris. Given to you inside the Old Jedi Temple.

- Wingmaw: UNKNOWN

Locations:

- All locations will be found through completing the main quest with the exception of the Chamber of Speech. This area is located in Upper Kaleth.

Lore:

- Rediscovering Tython: X: 115, Y: -857

- - Located in the Jedi Training Grounds. It is a post located in front of the large Jedi Statue.

- The Principles of Rajivari (Consular): X: -76, Y: 804

- - Obtained automatically for Consulars only by completing Rajivari's Legacy.

- Rebuilding the Jedi Order: X: -427, Y: -508

- - Located inside the Jedi Temple on the First Floor. Go through the second corridor on the right then go inside the first room on your left. Right-click on the third chair in the middle row at the back of the room.

- Holocron: Obtained automatically through Story Line.

- Jedi Weapons: X:15, Y: 1569

- - Supposed to be obtain automatically upon crafting your lightsaber. However, many people did not receive it. I have submitted a ticket through the game to see if this is a bug or if the way to obtain it was changed.

Organizations

- All of them are obtained automatically through story line quest.

Persons of Note

- All of them are obtained automatically through story line quest.

Species

- Flesh Raiders: Automatic through story line.

- Twi'lek: Obtained from a plaque inside a house in the Twi'lek village.. Approx (X:138, Y:-339)

- Zabrak: Complete the Heroic Quest "Chamber of Speech".

EDIT: It has been confirmed that Jedi Knight's and Consulars have received the Zabrak Entry from beating Chamber of Speech. If you did not get it for whatever reason, try the quest again or file a help ticket. I have completed the quest twice with no luck so far.

Edited by pioneerraptor

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: I was informed by someone that Zabrak is obtained from completing Chamber of Speech. However, I have completed this quest twice and not received it. I did so as a Jedi Knight. If you obtained the entry from this quest, let me know what class you are, group/solo, light/dark, how many times completed.

Zabrek: Human, Male, Jedi Knight, ran CoS once, Light.

Edited by ALivingShadow

any update about the Jedi Weapons lore entry?

Not yet. I'll check during my lunch today if my ticket got answered.

Good post! I'm missing both Terentatek and Wingmaw, plus Satele and the big statue from the Jedi Temple...

The Terentatek is suppose to be obtainable at level 10. However, I have not been able to find a Terentatek on Tython or anyone talking about one. I believe that it is obtained on another planet as lore entries can fall under multiple planets, the same goes with Wingmaw.

As for Satele, I'm not sure how you didn't get that one. It definitely should have been automatic. Did you get a quest to go see her before the Jedi Council? If so, did you go to the Jedi Council first?

There is no lore object inside the Jedi Temple, except the chair. The statue is in the training grounds and it is a sign-post in front of it that you interact with.

I'm missing a Person of note sadly. I wonder if it should be Master Satele, becouse even after my the knighting "ceremony" she's still not in my consular's codex.

Same for the guy above. When I first arrived at the Jedi Temple, I received a quest to go see her before going to see the Jedi Council? Did you receive that quest and go to the Council first? I don't see any other way to get it but automatically, because you don't see her outside of any instances.

As far as I know the knight and the consular story different in this. I did all the quests, she was at my knighting ceremony and was introduced there. I assumed that the codex entry should unlock after that. I don't think there was any quest to see her personally, becouse I most definitely would go there immediately :D

As far as I know the knight and the consular story different in this. I did all the quests, she was at my knighting ceremony and was introduced there. I assumed that the codex entry should unlock after that. I don't think there was any quest to see her personally, becouse I most definitely would go there immediately :D

Hmm, it's still curious though. Understandly that is where the story splits for Knight and Consular, however, neither class can talk to her or even see her without it being in an instance.

You should have:

- Youn Par

- Syo Bakarn

- Qyzen Fess

Then I'm guessing you have a fourth slot which should be Satele Shan.

Hmm, it's still curious though. Understandly that is where the story splits for Knight and Consular, however, neither class can talk to her or even see her without it being in an instance.

You should have:

- Youn Par

- Syo Bakarn

- Qyzen Fess

Then I'm guessing you have a fourth slot which should be Satele Shan.

Exactly.

Regarding the codex entry "Rebuilding the Jedi Order": I checked that room thoroughly, but I couldn't click on any chair. A page on SWTOR Spy says "Class: Jedi Consular", and I'm playing as a Knight, so maybe that explains it? I need 4 Lore entries altogether, but you listed 5; and 2 of them Consular only? Seems strange o_O

Oh, and I didn't get the "Jedi Weapons" entry either. So, any help on how to get those would be appreciated.

Regarding the codex entry "Rebuilding the Jedi Order": I checked that room thoroughly, but I couldn't click on any chair. A page on SWTOR Spy says "Class: Jedi Consular", and I'm playing as a Knight, so maybe that explains it? I need 4 Lore entries altogether, but you listed 5; and 2 of them Consular only? Seems strange o_O

Oh, and I didn't get the "Jedi Weapons" entry either. So, any help on how to get those would be appreciated.

This one is doable by all classes confirmed. It's a room where a class is being taught. The chair is towards the back of the room near the entrance. You're probably just in the wrong room...

nice work, but it's fine of your a jedi. i'm trying to do them as a trooper and finding a few of these impossable to get

The ones you shouldn't be able to get are the ones that are obtained automatically through quests. You SHOULD be able to still get all the Lore Objects that require interaction with said object, datacrons, and the bestiary ones.

I found the Terentatek!

It is called 'Dark Beast' in the Forge quest area(s), not a Terentatek but it is this beast because right before I fought it, I had googled images of the beast to try to find it. They and this beat are the exact same kind of creature, save for name only.

Now if we could just figure out how to get the Code. For it.

By the way, I ran the Consular forge quest yesterday. The Jedi Weapon code. Was obtained for that character.