Jedi have children?

vandurlast

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a messed up system, I agree with Jolee Bindo's philosophy that love is a positive emotion that can make one stronger in the light.

Later on in the new Jedi Order, Luke Skywalker is married, Leia is married, and they both end up being some of the main Jedi of the time.

well to produce the best offspring or bloodlines in the jedi order you really dont need passion. Test tubes and strong force sensitive donors will work too.

It actually is possible, in Kotor II i believe (could be somewhere else I remember it from), I think options like that were considered to help the Jedi have more force users to build their ranks back up. Though doesn't seem completely lightside to me

It actually is possible, in Kotor II i believe (could be somewhere else I remember it from), I think options like that were considered to help the Jedi have more force users to build their ranks back up. Though doesn't seem completely lightside to me

Yea and people say the Sith are evil. o_O

At least they have children, kinda, out of a wild passionate union with a, sometimes, random other Sith...or their spouse.

:jawa_evil:

You would think though that the years before during and after the force wars up to when they join the republic and space travel becomes as common as riding a bus that the jedi order would have figured something out about children and marriage. Their order had to survive somehow before testube babies and being apart of the galactic community.