Let's make Nightmare truly NIGHTMARE

I think nightmare mode should mean the operation is not only harder with some additional mechanics but also reskinned so everything has a horror theme of the operation. kinda like the effected world bosses during the rakghoul outbreak but more like a nightmare zombie version of S.O.A. and Garj in a darker version of the enviorment with flashing lights and visual distractions to mess with your concentration.

not only would it be harder but it would also have a diffrent feel to it than the regular HM ops. and since you have already killed them once it makes since they are dead now

it would never happen and might be intensive on your computer but it would be cool

you are describing an hardcore mode, upon death your character cannot be revice and/or all his gear is lost.

I don't think it's a good idea, in fact, i think it's a terrible idea on so many level.

What i could get being is a title similar to the immortal title in wow, it's basically exactly what you are describing, but only reward success

I do think optional boss with limited time or attempt would be nice too. That way, raiding would not be so much about how much time you can devote to it, but a bit more skill oriented, since, in theory, everyone would have the same amount of time/try on that particular boss.

one thing you said, i didn't like. You said, nightmare should be only very slightly more difficult, but, i don't agree with that as well. Nightmare should be nightmare, very difficult, with only a handfull of guild capable of meeting that challenge, for everyone else, there is the hard mode and story mode, there should ba content for everyone, there should be a difficulty level optimal for everyone.

I think nightmare mode should mean the operation is not only harder with some additional mechanics but also reskinned so everything has a horror theme of the operation. kinda like the effected world bosses during the rakghoul outbreak but more like a nightmare zombie version of S.O.A. and Garj in a darker version of the enviorment with flashing lights and visual distractions to mess with your concentration.

not only would it be harder but it would also have a diffrent feel to it than the regular HM ops. and since you have already killed them once it makes since they are dead now

it would never happen and might be intensive on your computer but it would be cool

Even though its a purely visual thing that wouldn't make much difference it would be a really cool idea. I thought about it myself few weeks ago, having like a stormy skies, dark colour.theme, bosses appearing either zombie ish or like beasts on steroids with red eyes etc lol

I was being sarcastic. Did I really need to clarify it ? sheesh...

Lol, no, you you didn't actually. I knew you weren't serious.

You: "I'm totally up for it. The outcry over lost characters on forums would be legendary. I would buy a pop-corn machine."

Me: "Well there was one guy, but doesn't sound like he wants to do it. He just wants to watch people rage over it."

Could I have been any clearer?