What US server is the most heavily populated?

meierme

id like to keep playing this game but only if there are people to play with. im in The Bastion and i can never find any one to do heroic missions with. is this game just on its last legs?

For heroic missions, you need to try weekends where there are people in the planets. Also people do not play the content for leveling anymore, so everyday there are less and less people doing those missions. Thanks to KDY

I play all US servers and the most populated one is Harbinger.

BC gets "Heavy" status faster and more often because it takes less players to reach that status, and NOT because it has the highest population.

PVP servers tend to be less populated than PVE ones.

Edited by Uncle_Robo
Addition

I play on Bergeron and while it always says it is the heaviest server load, I can't believe that means it's most crowded.

Post-Tattoine, most planets are completely deserted. 8-20 people on most planets. Like right now, I'm on Corellia, and there are 17 people.

I play on Bergeron and while it always says it is the heaviest server load, I can't believe that means it's most crowded.

Post-Tattoine, most planets are completely deserted. 8-20 people on most planets. Like right now, I'm on Corellia, and there are 17 people.

Corellia has a very narrow level range and a lot of people skip it because by 48-49 you can do BH/Section X dailies for better xp gain.

Individual planet population is a bad indication of sever population.

I'd suggest the Harbinger as well. :) I like being on a well populated server and I am quite happy here. And having APAC players around is a nice plus.

And I'm gonna agree with one of the previous posters that the population status labels don't coincide with specific numbers that are the same across all servers. Given what I have observed in my admittedly limited play time on Begeren Colony, I would be very surprised if it had more players than the Harbinger.

I'd suggest the Harbinger as well. :) I like being on a well populated server and I am quite happy here. And having APAC players around is a nice plus.

And I'm gonna agree with one of the previous posters that the population status labels don't coincide with specific numbers that are the same across all servers. Given what I have observed in my admittedly limited play time on Begeren Colony, I would be very surprised if it had more players than the Harbinger.

http://www.torstatus.net/shards/us/stats

What you feel and what is happening are two different things.

BC has constant flashpoints, PvP, Ops, GSF and people leveling on planets. Plus it is only very late at night (around 1-2 a.m. during weekdays and 4 a.m. on the weekends) that BC falls down to one instance of Fleet.

The "force" has nothing on solid number from official server status and from a website that takes population samples.

I played on four different servers and settled on BC because of their higher population and often lower more stable GTN prices.

Edited by illgot

That site you are referring to, shows which servers reach "Heavy" status the most often.

However, this does NOT reflect actual population numbers. All you have to do is log into both servers and compare the population. You will find Harbinger will have a HIGHER population than BC even though BC has "Heavy" status and Harbinger is only at "Standard". I have been tricked into playing BC once it reaches "Heavy" status, only to log out and log into Harbinger to find a higher population on Harbinger even though Harbinger is still at "standard' status.

Another good indication of population is GTN listings.

Compare the two, and you will find Harbinger has more listings with more competitive prices.

http://www.torstatus.net/shards/us/stats

What you feel and what is happening are two different things.

BC has constant flashpoints, PvP, Ops, GSF and people leveling on planets. Plus it is only very late at night (around 1-2 a.m. during weekdays and 4 a.m. on the weekends) that BC falls down to one instance of Fleet.

The "force" has nothing on solid number from official server status and from a website that takes population samples.

I played on four different servers and settled on BC because of their higher population and often lower more stable GTN prices.