Beer and Pie?

JekRendar

i will join in on some beer and pie:D.

but i do think you might be an alecake. no offense but i dont know how legit you are as a shark. if you catch my meaning. but for the most part i have been flipping coins in game. how are you doing mayby we can deal some cards later on.

Edited by occultnative
forgot something

One or two still haning on. I mosty see jedi/sith that I know from swg though. Vincent76 was around for a bit but haven't seen a post in a long time.

<--GODONE

O hai! Beer and Pie, yar!

Haha. Nice. I remember your handle. Any of the other Smuggler Correspondents/Senators around still? I can understand why they'd move on. TOR's nice, but it's not SWG (for better or for worse).

Is Beer and Pie old guard still around or did they leave as well?

Yup, Quite a few of us are still around on Red Eclipse (Myself, Kili and a few other names you probably remember.) with a few more planning to return tomorrow after the F2P shift. :)

/Beer&Pie

Edited by Dracokyaku

If you guys find a good republic PvE guild with a lot of SWG smuggler types in it, post or PM me the name.

As I mention, the majority of the SWG Smuggler forum regulars (well, those of us who put the guides together at least :)) are on Red Eclipse.

Edited by Dracokyaku