Belsavis Bonus Series (Empire)

Cruxa

No, it's not again about them being removed or something, but a concrete problem I encountered.

Before 4.0 I started the bonus series and completed the first quest, "Scientific Endeavors". After the update the mission was reset to its first step, to report to Commander Vorel. This I did, and now the objective is to "complete Scientific Endeavors" for Major Locke, which is already grayed out in the mission log.

Now, as I completed this quest before, Major Locke wouldn't give it to me, but instead gave me the follow-up quest, "Fire Eater Mutiny", which I could complete just fine. But the bonus series quest didn't update, it still says I should complete "Scientific Endeavors" for Major Locke, who has no quests at all for me now.

I already reset the mission, but that changes nothing.

I already tried to contact customer service, but after a long waiting time they just closed the ticket and wrote nothing at all about it.

So... did anyone encounter a similar problem somewhen or has suggestions how to solve this problem? Maybe abandon the bonus series and pick it up again? But I assume that should also change nothing on the quest triggers, which are the problme here.

And another question: Did anyone start KotFE on a character that had some bonus series not yet started/completed and can confirm that you are not locked out of it after starting the expansion?

The main reason this problem is bothering me that much is, that it occured on the character I wanted to play KotFE with, but only when he had completed all other open quests. I really would like to play the expansion, but not with the risk that I could never again play this quests on this char (yes, being a completionist sucks sometimes^^).

But I could live with the possibility to play the Belsavis bonus series after the expansion chapters (although that would be the wrong order and is therefore not really preferred), especially as there are clearly more urgent subjects at the moment, which makes it not likely that this will be resolved during the next... well, let's say 10 months, at least?

And another question: Did anyone start KotFE on a character that had some bonus series not yet started/completed and can confirm that you are not locked out of it after starting the expansion?

I have it still available on my Vanguard (so Republic side), from the same mission box in inner fleet ring.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I am also having a problem completing this imperial Bonus Series on Belsavis. "Belsavis Reborn". Mission Objective Icon just hangs (on map) on Major Locke.

Also as of this post, the Nar Shaddaa imperial Bonus Series also seems to be broken because the Nar Shaddaa Bonus Series doesn't trigger initial mission objective activation over imperial officer in the spaceport after completing the main story arc(s).

I am also having a problem completing this imperial Bonus Series on Belsavis. "Belsavis Reborn". Mission Objective Icon just hangs (on map) on Major Locke.

Also as of this post, the Nar Shaddaa imperial Bonus Series also seems to be broken because the Nar Shaddaa Bonus Series doesn't trigger initial mission objective activation over imperial officer in the spaceport after completing the main story arc(s).

You do need to be level 60 to start the Nar Shaddaa and all subsequent bonus series. Only ®Taris and (E)Balmorra are available immediately after finishing the planetary series.