Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

San Diego Community Cantina

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarkTergon
10.02.2019 , 02:24 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryu_Wanderfalke View Post
How many players are there in Europe though I wonder?! If I take German Tulka Hord as measure, on average I would estimate rougly 700 to a 1000 regular players. So including the UK, we would probably be below the 5k mark. Not too much if we are honest.
you do realise that european players play on other servers too???? Don't have the numbers to hand, but europe as a whole must have a similar population to the U.S. So i'm sure the population in games could be quite similar in mix.
Either way, a cantina in europe is long over due Although unfortuantely I'd probably not be able to make it as I live in a small country, and would incure high costs just to travel
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

ElZaguero
10.03.2019 , 03:19 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
you do realise that european players play on other servers too???? Don't have the numbers to hand, but europe as a whole must have a similar population to the U.S. So i'm sure the population in games could be quite similar in mix.
Either way, a cantina in europe is long over due Although unfortuantely I'd probably not be able to make it as I live in a small country, and would incure high costs just to travel
Well, consider this-
Spanish (Castellano) is the 3rd most spoken language in the world, after Chinese and English, yet there is no Spanish server, and there has never been a cantina event in Latin America.

It's not about numbers, it's about the marketing department's perception of the target demographic.