Senya Romance in KOTFE

TheParagade

So, I think it'd be really awesome if Senya was included as a romance option in KOTFE. Yes, I know she was Valkorian's wife, and she is a mother, but still, doesn't mean she can't find some love. Plus, it'd be kinda funny to steal Valkorian's wife from him and take Arcann and Vaiylin's mother, and it would make for some funny moments with Valkorian being in your mind and watching you romance his ex-wife. While playing through, I was really intrigued by her character and wanted to possibly pursue a romance with her, and was sad there was only one flirt option in all her conversations. She still seems to be holding out hope for Valkorian, but maybe she can get over it (Which would also be awesome character development) and a romance can be pursued at a later point in KOTFE (Since apparently, there will be more than one "season.") and I think she'd be an awesome mature romance option. Also, her singing is kinda adorable. How could BioWare make such an awesome, bad***, and intriguing character and NOT have her be romanceable?! I think a lot of people really like her character, myself included, and would love to see a romance with her. She's an awesome character and I can't wait to find out more about her. :)

#SenyaRomance2016 :jawa_wink:

Edited by TheParagade

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
It seems Senya will return in KOTET. I hope she will be romanceable, and an option for both male and female characters. Right now female toons can only have a same gender romance with Lana, while male toons can romance Theron or Koth. This imbalance needs to end! Give us Senya, BioWare!

• 4 weeks later...
She still loves Valkorian the last time she talked about him. I don't think she should see the PC that way. To her, Valkorian, the father of her children, and her children themselves, are the ones she truly cares about. You are an ally and a friend. Edited by cool-dude

Yeahhhhh I don't see that happening. I don't think her kids are looking for a daddy! The current flirt options are just friendly meaningless flirts like sateles.

What we need is Arcann for females!!! All male characters you can romance atm are all so meh. I want an brute for once!

Please bioware!!!!

Yeahhhhh I don't see that happening. I don't think her kids are looking for a daddy! The current flirt options are just friendly meaningless flirts like sateles.

What we need is Arcann for females!!! All male characters you can romance atm are all so meh. I want an brute for once!

Please bioware!!!!

Just ewwwwwwwwwwwwww :p

• 9 months later...
Bring this thread back! I'd love for this to happen. She's my current fave. Her voice, persona, and looks are killer. She's like a human ME Samara someone pointed out in another post--another awesome older companion with limited romance options...

• 1 month later...

Arcann would make for the more interesting and appropriate LI.

I think Vitiate killed Senyas sexual interest in other men, like Revan did for Bastila; nobody else can replace them in their eyes. Arcann is the son of Vitiate, and a love story about the son of the bad guy, and the person that defeated his father has more potential to be compelling if done right.

Edited by cool-dude

• 5 months later...

Please bioware!!!!

If you really want a brute, why not Skadge? :D

Apparently, they are making Arcann a romance option.

So... the expansions have given 3 new options for people interested in male love interests (Theron, Koth, and Arcann (the fact that there I would never in a million years consider Koth or Arcann a love interest doesn't matter)). And only ONE love interest option for people who are interested in female love interests (Lana).

...and to be honest, I think Lana is someone's pet character up in the EA/Bioware offices. They think she's so amazing, how could we want someone else... but, I think that this unwelcome Lana Pressure is exactly why I find her so repellent (that, and her squinchy yellow eyes (or possibly her atonal voice)).

I don't have a demographic study... but I suspect my hunch on this would match up closely... more players of this game are male than female... and more of those players are straight. So... logically... it makes more sense for EA/Bioware to provide us with more potential female Love Interests than male love interests. I think this makes irrefutable sense.

When I saw that there was a flirt option for Senya, I sent one of my characters through KOTxx with the intention of romancing Senya. Because I was both looking for them, and trying to steer towards them, I'm confident that there were at least three options to [Flirt] with Senya. I took those options... and now that her... uhm... family situation is sorted out, perhaps she's ready to explore her next chapter?

(in bed)

Apparently, they are making Arcann a romance option.

So... the expansions have given 3 new options for people interested in male love interests (Theron, Koth, and Arcann (the fact that there I would never in a million years consider Koth or Arcann a love interest doesn't matter)). And only ONE love interest option for people who are interested in female love interests (Lana).

...and to be honest, I think Lana is someone's pet character up in the EA/Bioware offices. They think she's so amazing, how could we want someone else... but, I think that this unwelcome Lana Pressure is exactly why I find her so repellent (that, and her squinchy yellow eyes (or possibly her atonal voice)).

I don't have a demographic study... but I suspect my hunch on this would match up closely... more players of this game are male than female... and more of those players are straight. So... logically... it makes more sense for EA/Bioware to provide us with more potential female Love Interests than male love interests. I think this makes irrefutable sense.

When I saw that there was a flirt option for Senya, I sent one of my characters through KOTxx with the intention of romancing Senya. Because I was both looking for them, and trying to steer towards them, I'm confident that there were at least three options to [Flirt] with Senya. I took those options... and now that her... uhm... family situation is sorted out, perhaps she's ready to explore her next chapter?

(in bed)

Nitpick time! The expansions have given two options for male love interests. Arcann is not a possible LI for KotFE or KotET and I doubt they'll go back and add in any kind of flirts in those two expansions. Also, they *say* they're going to put Arcann in as one but who knows how long that will take or if they'll even decide to scrap the idea altogether. We also don't know if they're going to add any additional female LIs at the same time they add Arcann, depending on when they add him.

• 2 months later...
I would love to see a romance option for Senya! I say this next part not being a hater of Arcann. I think a romance option with Senya makes more sense than one with Arcann. As before mentioned, we can flirt with her already, but not with Arcann. Although, what if they put in a part where you had to choose between the two of them. Then have a choice where they fight each other for your love!!! And whoever survives you get to romance!?!? Epic. lol

The expansions have given two options for male love interests.

You forget about TS going to be killed and turned into an awful decoration by people requests.. You will say "this will never happen", yes it will, because the people requesting that apparently have a voice, while the rest of us don't.

• 2 months later...

I think (I might be wrong)... I think we have to romance her, so that we can get answers from her. Also, get Valcerian out our head. I am doing a female trooper, and I am romancing her and Lana. I am not going back to Jorgen when I finish the storyline. I am in Chapter VI or VI "The Lady of Sorrow", so I think its VII, but I hope we can help Senya for some reason I trust her more than Koth.

But my Trooper is TRULY in love with Lana... :)

Edited by DGHick
Adding side note

• 2 months later...
If they are going to make a grandma a romance option, they should make Satele a romance option before Senya. I personally dislike the idea of romancing characters like Satele or Senya because of story reasons. I think, to Senya, Valkorian was the only man for her, just like Revan was the only man for Bastila, in her eyes. Satele messed around with love in her younger days, and fully committed herself to the spiritual later on, to the point she neglected her Son. having either character a romance option, would diminish their character. Edited by cool-dude

• 7 months later...