Finished the story now where are the new OPs?

Denerio

There is a new terminal for the new ops on the fleet, right across from the existing ops terminal. There was a bug with the terminal, so they decided to just disable all of the new operations until they can get it fixed. Stay tuned. ETA sometime within the next 0-3 years.

they said they will be focusing on KOTFE story for the next year. im sure they are working on new ops, but you wont see them until likely middle of 2016.

we have 7 more chapters coming (at least) with 1 coming once a month at the start of 2016, as far as i understand.

Edited by JSitruc

I misread the senior designer post where he was talking about the new OP changes. I thought he mentioned they were working on new OPs but he said there would NOT be any new OPs. Unfortunately it looks like I'll be waiting another year for hopefully a new OP. Edited by Denerio

Agree, Ops is a waste of developers time. So are raids. Focus on content for the masses.

yes! more content that can be completed in less than 2 hours without trying. More content for your companions to kill and you can sit back and just watch cut scenes. More content that allows me to not have actual focus or skill. More content that makes this more into a single player RPG.

yes! more content that can be completed in less than 2 hours without trying. More content for your companions to kill and you can sit back and just watch cut scenes. More content that allows me to not have actual focus or skill. More content that makes this more into a single player RPG.

Sounds like the same as before. Only this time..you get to suffer with the rest of the non op and raiders. Seems fair.

I think that's been TOR's biggest draw since the start, frankly.

BioWare's problem with TOR has always been that they pulled in their single player RPG customers who wanted a gaming experience like Dragon Age, Mass Effect or Jade Empire with maybe a bit of small-group stuff, stuff we haven't had in a BioWare game since Neverwinter Nights, but then they also grabbed the MMO crowd who think that anything with less than 8 people is worthless. (Plus the PvPers, of course)

They have always tried to please several masters and IMO they haven't done a too terribad job over it over the years. It hasn't been perfect, but what is?

p.s. It took me a whole longer than 2 hours to roll through the first 9 chapters of KotFE, and that's just on the first of my 20+ alts...

Edited by Raphael_diSanto

No one plays Ops, so they decided to stop making them

That's is blatantly false in both aspects. There streamlining of the new ops is to make it more accessible for everyone and make the content always relevant. If you read the article there will be new ops just not with 4.0

Trying to find the new OPs but so far only see old rehashed ones. Are there any new ones planned soon? Please don't tell me we have to wait another year for hopefully a new OP?

lol there are none, you have to go to EV for one millionth time to do it again at level 65.

:o

Sounds like the same as before. Only this time..you get to suffer with the rest of the non op and raiders. Seems fair.

nah im not suffering. I played beta and at launch hoping this would be more of a KOTOR 3 than anything. Now that I have that story, id much rather have the OPS lol.. I never raided or did group content in any other game before this, but I do prefer it now.

I cant see paying $15 a month for a new episode. That would be like paying $15/month just to watch a single episode of Star wars Rebels, but being able to move the character around.. who cares.. your not manipulating the story.. I'll just watch the story on dulfy for free :rolleyes:

*Disclaimer* Being here since launch I have no interest in running old content at level 65 because I am special. Being that I am special my wants and needs are the only ones that matter. Hence, I use the word hence to sound smart.