HK-55 Bonus Mission... what am I missing?

InfamousDolphin

I am pretty sure I was a subscriber between Jan 11 and August 1 2016. I have finished the "Find a Findsman" mission and recruited Yuun. I have finished the "Bonds Of Honor" mission and recruited Rusk and Skadge. I just seem to be missing the "Arma Rasa" mission. I am pretty sure I have not done that yet, because HK-55's description in the companion screen still says he was destroyed fighting Arcann.

I don't see "Arma Rasa" listed in the alliance alerts, nor do I see any HK-55 related missions in my ship's terminal (just one for Iokath and one for Ossus).

Am I overlooking something?

I am pretty sure I was a subscriber between Jan 11 and August 1 2016. I have finished the "Find a Findsman" mission and recruited Yuun. I have finished the "Bonds Of Honor" mission and recruited Rusk and Skadge. I just seem to be missing the "Arma Rasa" mission. I am pretty sure I have not done that yet, because HK-55's description in the companion screen still says he was destroyed fighting Arcann.

I don't see "Arma Rasa" listed in the alliance alerts, nor do I see any HK-55 related missions in my ship's terminal (just one for Iokath and one for Ossus).

you might need to contact CS to make sure you were subbed during the time, if you were, they might be able to let you know if it's a bug, or if something is missing

Check your Mail. You should have received a Mail that I think you must open to activate Arma Rassa I may be wrong. It's been a long time since I did that....

I am very sure that I was a subscriber in early 2016, and that I do qualify for this. I have HK-55's jet pack, which was given to subscribers who were subscribed on February 1, 2016.

I have all the HK-55 subscriber rewards, but not the missions. I subbed a few days too late. It might be an idea to get the specific date.

http://www.swtor.com/fallen-empire/rewards < HK-55 Reward Page.

You can check your account history to see what dates you actually were subbed.

Something else I just saw reading the HK-55 reward rules:

*Players must have completed Chapters 1-9 to access their HK-55 Companion. After completing Chapter 9, players will receive an Alliance Alert that will take them on a mission to recruit HK-55.

Did you do the 9 chapters?

I am very sure that I was a subscriber in early 2016, and that I do qualify for this. I have HK-55's jet pack, which was given to subscribers who were subscribed on February 1, 2016.

As someone said, there were a number of rewards available over the months, but you had to subscribe from a certain date till another. Only way to be sure is put in a ticket, and ask cs.

Well, hell. Customer service checked, and I subscribed on January 19, 2016... I missed the Arma Rasa thing by a week.

Oh, well. Thanks for the suggestions, all.

on the positive side, there's been a cartel item on the PTS to get the chapter, and is supposedly being brought live in oct with 6.0. I say supposedly, because there has been no official comment yet.