TOFN Sinking Ship?

Euboe

HI TOFN Forum,

So I recently start subbing again about 2 months back and to start with I didn't notice how quiet TOFN was as I was busy with solo/story content. I now need to start looking for other players, like a guild and spent a good hour or so last night asking for any Guild Recruiters alas none came forward.

So I started looking on the forums and low and behold there is talk of a TRC migration, is TOFN truly dead then? should I consider transferring?? or is there some secret airlock all players are hiding in along with the guilds.

Your opinions welcomed.

Kind Regards,

Euboe

TOFN is not a sinking ship, it is sunk.

I moved to Harbinger and it's pretty active, soloqueue pops frequently, PvE seems active.

Thanks for the reply others say TRC, you got alot of active guilds on your server. Any you would recommend?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I play on TOFN, I tend to just potter about leveling up my characters and playing through the individual class stories. It is very rare that I see anyone about, but, I do wonder if the majority of players are dealing with level 70 stuff anyways.

I have been blindly invited to a couple of guilds recently, for the first time in ages. I wonder if it is just due to the latest patch drop.

• 5 months later...

I haven't played since Hutt Cartel (the price tag and horrible combat kept me away).

Came back this week and noticed how quiet everything was. Thought there is new hub or something.

But I actually prefer it this way so far. Last night there was one other person in the fleet than me :D

I'm not missing one of the worst communities of my gaming history. GTN state is shame though.

And even still someone managed to throw me random guild invite yesterday without even introducing themselves first:confused: