I demand a refund...

dangerousmrdon

I recently created a account and then subscribed. You were fast to take my money, yet when I try to log into the game, you continuously ask me for a 'one time password', then it says 'can't log you in, please make sure you are signing in with the correct steam account'. I've even tried to install and use a security key. The security key works to get into my account on this webpage but not into the game.

Edit - SOLVED = I realised you can only have 1 account for steam. I apologise to swtor and all the people who read my post. I am sorry for any bad tone I used and revoke what I said.

Edited by dangerousmrdon
issue resolved

mr. don, we are dangerous today. are we not?! i feel the rage.

i wish you the best. but i hate to see you leave. you would have made a excellent sith.

i hope the problems will be solved quickly, and you get a compensation for your lost time and all the anger. and that you will stay with us.

No one here can really help you, you're best course of action is to mail them support@swtor.com, and explain to the the issue you are having, being as concise as possible, and polite. If you have a security key, and it's working here, but not the game, they may be able to find out why. Normally I'd say ring, as they can talk you through stuff while on the phone, but unfortunately it seems the ques are extremely long. So email support would be the next best thing. Hopefully they can sort it out for you.

^ this

And while I'd would also suggest the email route, just son't expect any sort of timely response from email. A, its the weekend. B, even at the best of times, it can take a day or two (average minimum) for them to get to you, maybe even longer than that (as in a couple weeks).

I would also caution you against seeking any 'instant gratification" with your financial institution, as such an action on your part would most likely get your entire EA/Origin account suspended (as others have found out the hard way), which would take even longer to get sorted out.

Hello all,

Sorry for my angry tone earlier, I've been having a rough time at the moment as is everyone in these hard times. I am writing to retract the thread as I have sorted the problem out now.

It was because I was playing from steam on my old account, when I created this one as I haven't played in a while.

So I uninstalled the steam version and have installed the default swtor version.

Thank you all for your comments and apologies for any inconvenience.

Hello all,

Sorry for my angry tone earlier, I've been having a rough time at the moment as is everyone in these hard times. I am writing to retract the thread as I have sorted the problem out now.

It was because I was playing from steam on my old account, when I created this one as I haven't played in a while.

So I uninstalled the steam version and have installed the default swtor version.

All good, just glad you got it sorted :) Enjoy the game :)

Hello all,

If that is the case, you REALLY should remove the content of your original post, and pray to God that forum mods dont read the rest of the thread and sees the repostings, as threats regarding legal action against BW is a permaban. On sight. You should never have made threats in the first place, but you might be able to salvage your new account by, aside from removing the content in the original post, you follow up and make an apology.