Coolest companion?

WilleLundish

I'm pretty sure this thread already exist, but I wanted to put up a new poll about! :D

In this thread I want mostly people who have played with most classes to level 50, since then they would probably know best about which is the coolest, or have the coolest story!

Feel free to post even though you havent gotten a lvl 50 character but just want to mention how awesome your companion is :)

I would personally say Khem'val and Bowdaar ^^ I'm hoping you explain why your companions are awesome more than I did, lol

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to have a mostly love/hate relationship with my companions. I hate what they say most of the time and get annoyed how they never seem to like my responses during quest dialogue, but I love that they help me in battle and do mundane crafting missions for me.

So, if I had to pick the companion who annoyed me the least so far, I think it would be Khem Val. I want to make him eat Kaliyo. :D

My most favorite so far has to be Guss Tuno.

His comments during battle and just out of the blue are amazingly hilarious, and he is constantly throwing me into laughter.

"I heal you with Jedi power!"

"Can you breathe?"

"Wheeeee!"

Love it.

And the always funny, "Maybe not so much fighting today."

My most favorite so far has to be Guss Tuno.

His comments during battle and just out of the blue are amazingly hilarious, and he is constantly throwing me into laughter.

"I heal you with Jedi power!"

"Can you breathe?"

"Wheeeee!"

Love it.

And the always funny, "Maybe not so much fighting today."

His best (unfortunately I don't remember it exactly): "Hey Sith, don't let this lightsaber fool you. I'm not a Jedi."

Coolest: HK-51

Most useful: HK-51.

There is no contest. Not even Blizz.

But yes, on the serious side; i love Guss Tuno. When i actually first got him on Hoth i thought he was pretty meh since i usually don't find Mon Calamari that appealing. But damn, his lines are hilarious.

Love his voice acting and his general personality.

Edited by GhostDrone

My personal top three

1) Kaliyo

2) Vette

3) Aric Jorgan

Why? Because they all say "Yes sir". That is what I want my companions to answer me. Ok, so they all say it with a totally different tone, from the sincere and professional soldiery Aric, to the teasing tone of Vette, to the crazy ironic Kaliyo. And the best is of course Kaliyo: "Yes, sir, locked and loaded, sir. What are you looking me for, I just shoot things."

I raised five level 50 characters: Sniper, Juggernaut, Sorcerer, Guardian and Commando. The most coolest companion in my opinion is... Kira Carsen. She has astonishing background story and plays much role in Jedi Knight stories from the beginning unlike other 24 companions. I already long for her next stories. Edited by Chacha

First off, I only have all 5 Companions with my JK and JC. I've got 3 for Trooper, and everything else I have 2 or less. I think my favorites, not in any perticular order, would be Kira, T7, Tharan/Holiday, Doc, Jorgan, Vette, Nadia.

Kira- I love her smart elic and "say it straight" additude. "Have you seen what the Sith are wearing? It's like every fashion designer in the galaxy joined the dark side."

T7- Just a fun Companion to have around, I just get tired of his constantly being down "I failed" additude.

Tharan/Holiday- I love their chemistry (no pun intended).

Doc- I love talking about girls with him.

Jorgan- Has a very good brotherly feel to him.

Vette- I love her spunk.

Nadia- She realy turns out to be a pretty awesome character.

Qyzen Fess

:D

What's that Qyzen?

"croak croak, croak croak croak .... creak ... croak"

You're going to be my companion?

"croak"

For how long?

"croak croak croak"

10-15 levels?

"croak"

Really? That doesn't seem fair, given that you're a personality vacum who doesn't even speak basic..... Who would I have got if I'd picked the other Jedi class.

"croak croak croak CROAK"

A hot, romancable BABE?

What's that Qyzen?

"croak croak, croak croak croak .... creak ... croak"

You're going to be my companion?

"croak"

For how long?

"croak croak croak"

10-15 levels?

"croak"

Really? That doesn't seem fair, given that you're a personality vacum who doesn't even speak basic..... Who would I have got if I'd picked the other Jedi class.

"croak croak croak CROAK"

A hot, romancable BABE?

Actually.. the fact he doesn't speak Basic makes him the best companion in the long run :p No annoying puns you have to keep hearing over and over.. ugh..

Actually.. the fact he doesn't speak Basic makes him the best companion in the long run :p No annoying puns you have to keep hearing over and over.. ugh..

^^ 2V for the win here, only speaks (off ship) if you accidentally click on him.

Doc on the Rep side tho, he's why I like my JK the best of my alts.

*SPOILER* But yeah basically the entire thread is a spoiler so meh.

Kira and Jaesa because they are easy on the eye and have amusing personalities.

SCORPIO, Bowdaar and Lord Scourge because they are so different from the other companions and unexpected to join you. (OK maybe not so much unexpected for Bowdaar, but he's a wookiee!)

Edited by Gokkus