Lana marriage missing from Interactions in 5.9.1

BenKatarn

According to the patch notes, the results of your choices in The Nathema Conspiracy should now be reflected in both Theron and Lana's interactions window in the Companions & Contacts tab.

However, while there is now an interaction added to Theron's fate following The Nathema Conspiracy, my Inquisitor who married Lana now has no such interaction in Lana's profile.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on a person's statement on reddit, it's a retroactive issue. Apparently someone did The Nathema Conspiracy after 5.9.1 dropped and they got the interaction without any issues.

Of course, this now makes me anxious that the game might "forget" the status of people's relationship with Lana if they married her pre-5.9.1. I hope this can somehow be fixed.

I did the flashpoint and got the marriage interaction note.

Today I replayed a KOTET chapter and did some heroics. Now the marriage note is gone from Lana's companion bio. Nothing seems to work to bring it back. D: What the heck is going on??

I just finished it all today and married Lana. It showed up when i was done but i quit the game because i added a security key and i log back in and the note isnt there. I dont want it forgetting that i married Lana since i went through a lot for that option and finally finished lol. I havent seen a fix for it yet or why it happened. Edited by Armaun

I just finished it all today and married Lana. It showed up when i was done but i quit the game because i added a security key and i log back in and the note isnt there. I dont want it forgetting that i married Lana since i went through a lot for that option and finally finished lol. I havent seen a fix for it yet or why it happened.

I tried letting it sit after i posted this hoping it was just a glitch and still not there when i logged back in. i really hope they fix this, granted more than likely she's still engaged/married to you having the confirmation is nice though so you're not thinking it changed even though you did propose to her. Plus it sounds like only Lana is having this issue and no one else.

Edited by Armaun

What worries me about this is that if something is in the interactions list, it means there's a flag set for it. Not having the marriage flag could potentially = not having any content related to it.

My character who lost the interaction hasn't gotten it back, and AFAIK those who did the flashpoint before 5.9.1 never gotit. The response I got from customer service was "sorry, bug, can't fix it." This isn't okay. :(

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

What worries me about this is that if something is in the interactions list, it means there's a flag set for it. Not having the marriage flag could potentially = not having any content related to it.

My character who lost the interaction hasn't gotten it back, and AFAIK those who did the flashpoint before 5.9.1 never gotit. The response I got from customer service was "sorry, bug, can't fix it." This isn't okay. :(

The last note i got from Lana was from KotFE regarding using Valkorion's power, that's it.

That's one reason i want them to fix it because i married her and want to get dialogue related to it. I rather not have to re-do both expansions plus the flashpoints because of their bug.

Any ideas on how to get this addressed and properly handled? Anyone on Twitter who can ask there? Customer service shrugged about it. I know it's the second day of the workweek in the USA this week, and they don't have to jump, but I'd feel better if customer service hadn't just given me the stock 'yeah, it's a bug, whatevs' response. Edited by IoNonSoEVero

Any ideas on how to get this addressed and properly handled? Anyone on Twitter who can ask there? Customer service shrugged about it. I know it's the second day of the workweek in the USA this week, and they don't have to jump, but I'd feel better if customer service hadn't just given me the stock 'yeah, it's a bug, whatevs' response.

There is a customer service? I thought that was just a myth. :confused:

Any ideas on how to get this addressed and properly handled? Anyone on Twitter who can ask there? Customer service shrugged about it. I know it's the second day of the workweek in the USA this week, and they don't have to jump, but I'd feel better if customer service hadn't just given me the stock 'yeah, it's a bug, whatevs' response.

i tweeted them, and made my own bug report on the forum.

Customer service shrugged about it.

My experience as well. I asked them if they'd just re-grant me the story quest so I could do it again, but they said they had no means of doing that. But now it's obvious that the issue with Lana's marriage is a lot bigger than just what I initially experienced.

My experience as well. I asked them if they'd just re-grant me the story quest so I could do it again, but they said they had no means of doing that. But now it's obvious that the issue with Lana's marriage is a lot bigger than just what I initially experienced.

yeah they might have to have a different team deal with it if they cant, because im pretty sure what they can and cant do is limited. Hopefully they just re-grant the quest or something like that. I really dont want to have to go through both expansions again because of this bug.

Edited by Armaun

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We'll investigate and get back to you once we have a sense of what's going on. Feel free to continue posting in this thread with any additional details.

Thank you very much for replying and looking into this, Charles!

To provide details in my case, if it helps:

1. I did the Nathema flashpoint after 5.9.1 and got the marriage flag/interaction with Lana. :)

2. It vanished after replaying KOTET Chapter 7 (It was a day when chapter replays gave the GC bonus) and doing some heroics.

3. It also seems to have affected replays of the flashpoint. Before, when I replayed Nathema's FP I still saw the correct three victims used as "fuel" in their chambers. When I replayed after losing the marriage interaction, all the chambers were empty.

4. Theron's interaction note is fine and has not been affected.

5. Those who did the FP before 5.9.1 never got the marriage interaction note for Lana at all and still don't have it.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We'll investigate and get back to you once we have a sense of what's going on. Feel free to continue posting in this thread with any additional details.

Good to hear it has gotten your attention.

My case is pretty straight forward:

I played The Nathema Conspiracy prior to 5.9.1 and it was not added to my interactions with 5.9.1 like the patch notes had indicated.

But as we have seen in this thread, some people who got it with 5.9.1 had it just vanish afterwards.

My major concern is not that it's not in the interaction window. My concern is that the game will forget that it happened later on.

Edited by BenKatarn

Well to give my experience. I played the Nathema Conspiracy after the update and when i beat it i got the option to marry Lana, i chose it and it showed in the interactions tab. Now i log off to add a security key and when i log back in the marriage is just gone from my interactions tab. Like BenKatarn said my biggest issue is the game possibly forgetting i chose to marry her later down the line and lock me out of potential dialogue. I rather not have to re-romance her from the beginning.

Edited by Armaun

My big concern is what the others have said: I worry that since the flag is gone, the game won't remember the marriage and I'll miss out on related content and interactions based on that. :( And it would also be nice to see it in the interactions window like other companion marriages.

If your looking into this could you please look at the whole romance chain for lana she seems to have so many bugs some can't even lock a romance in with her in the first place if you patch the game part way through your kotfe play through.