SOA Hardmode -> NO LOOT in patch 1.1 ?

Yeah we killed Gharj and Pylon boss last night in nightmare mode and only received schematics/1 enhancement from Gharj and 1 schematic from jungle boss. I ticketed the problem and received a common form letter reply "ticket escalated you won't hear anything else". I have to say that I'm losing patience with the in-game support. While I understand that bugs are unavoidable at this stage in the game there really should be some sort of reimbursement or at the very least let me actually talk to a game master instead of being told I'm SOL in a form letter.

Indeed, absolutely "brilliant" move by bioware.

The fact that they refuse to acknowledge the issue dosnt make it any better, I realise progression guilds are in the minority, but they are in the minority that is watched by the majority.

Bioware cannot afford to keep SCREWING them/us.

Every ticket I've written about this has had completly unrelated responses such as:

"try to use stuck to get out of mindtrap" "Suicide run back in jump down and revive".

Completly unrelated, and fairly obvious proof that theyr either not reading the tickets, or theyr simply avoiding the actual issue.

and then theyr locked, forcing me to make another ticket.

SoA Lockout needs to be reset, before tuesday!

If they cant reset lockout for specific guilds, then just reset it for everyone ffs.

Edited by Munx

No we were 4/5 before patch, after patch it said we were locked out from SoA, how ever he was still up, and our codexes still said we hadnt beaten him, which we hadnt.

So we killed him, for the first time in Hm.. we were happy, then ohh no loot.. gg bioware.

This is a major screw up, as it means another full week we wont be able to get chest pieces, which more or less sets us back a full week in progression...

Bioware needs to rest the lockout :/

Have written several tickets now, and tweeted stephen reid.

I didnt realise CS stood for : "Customeers Suck"

Edited by Munx

So far, it looks like the patch screwed the lockouts that people had already begun, and therefore screwed the loot.

Curious to see if it happens for a fresh lockout. My guild will be going in there for a full clear tonight (12 hours or so), will post back if we get loot or not.

So far, it looks like the patch screwed the lockouts that people had already begun, and therefore screwed the loot.

Curious to see if it happens for a fresh lockout. My guild will be going in there for a full clear tonight (12 hours or so), will post back if we get loot or not.

We did a Full clear after the Patch and we got all loot from all bosses.

Norm, Hard, Nigh drops loot if you do a fully clear after the patch as far as i can tell.

If your safed to anything before the patch then your kinda screwed from what i can tell.

We did a Full clear after the Patch and we got all loot from all bosses.

Norm, Hard, Nigh drops loot if you do a fully clear after the patch as far as i can tell.

If your safed to anything before the patch then your kinda screwed from what i can tell.

Ah, good to know.

Good ol content patches, goofing up ****. I had a bad feeling that if we raided pre-patch, something would go awry. Glad we didn't, but I wish I'd been wrong.

No loot here either. We killed SoA, but for some odd reason, he lie on the ground dead, but we were all still stuck in combat. Checked around everywhere for a ball of lightning or mind trap that may have been still alive, but to no avail.

Also, on the Infernal Council, we killed those bosses as well, and the chest appeared, although we were only able to loot the commendations/crystals. The rest of it didn't allow anyone to remove it from the box.

*edit* all of it was done HM

Edited by Murtallica

You want to be taken seriously vs Blizzard with end game content and instead we get a clusterfcuck of bugs/loot problems/mechanics bugged out.

I mean seriously did no one test the new wing in Karagga's Palace you can walk through walls and fall through the world in some areas my 6 year old daughter pointed it out to me I can't imagine who is QA testing this.

Happened to us yesterday. Did 8 normal EV 4/5 pre patch, than entered yesterday to down Soa and in the lockouts it said that Soa is down but Council is available. To our surprise Council WAS available, so we progressed to Soa, downed him and he had no loot. Left the instance, reset the pase and Soas was available again. Downed him again and AGAIN got no loot.

Wrote ticket and got the same answer: "We don't know what we are doing and we don't know how our game works, just sit around and wait for future patch notes. And while you're sitting around, give us your money!"